• Hell Yes!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Undecided

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Old jumper? I thought with the gold coast sun you would have needed a new one with that trim fit body you got Ant

Haha actually well overdue have some pretty old ones now. A Vodaphone and ICI sponsored one.

Edit : Poll added to this thread

Looks mint, guys. Love the simplicity and the significance of the jumper itself. In a time of changing clash guernseys and what not, its great to see such tradition continue to live on.

Echo the sentiments of the return to the 'Footscray' name too. You guys will forever be 'Footscray' in my eyes. All the best, Doggies.

Looks SENSATIONAL guys - Congratulations!

Its great your club is actually listening to its supporters too.

Just on twitter

westernbulldogs Western Bulldogs
The #HoopsAreBack ! CEO Simon Garlick has just announced and presented our new Guernsey. Check it out! #SuttonMedal

http://yfrog.com/j2vyxnj

Good news

Agreed. Never really liked the robodog and always thought the straight hoops far superior and classy.

574038-matthew-boyd.jpg

I don't know if I will buy one straight away. I just got the special one with the names on it and everything, and being the poor bastard that I am, might wait a while for this one. But getting it is a certainty, just a matter of when :p.

Agreed. Never really liked the robodog and always thought the straight hoops far superior and classy.
It was a very 90s move and I think at the time it worked but the game has passed those sort of jumpers. Freo, Port and us have all changed just waiting for Brissie now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope so, love the design. My old Jumper is getting a bit old, perfect time for the hoops

Love the new/old design guys. It is really solid and has tradition in its genes. An excellent move.

When are you going to get your own Stadium to go with it? Would be great to set up in Point Cook with SO many young families and growing suburbs in the West nearby.:thumbsu:

Best of luck for 2012.

Hated the thin white stripes on the Footscray jumper ever since I was old enough to collect footy cards. This design is simple and good - well done Dogs.

I'm gonna go against the vox populi and say I'm not sure how keen I am. I think that most likely cause I'm still a young fella and have grown up with the Bulldog on the front - Don't have the same nostalgic feeling as my old man.

That being said, I do like the hoops and will be buying a jumper (I used to wear a '96 jumper up until about 2007) but I still prefer it with the Bulldog on. Just gotta decide on the home or clash strip now.

Course it happens the year I get a current guernsey...

Awesome news!
Will definitely be buying one next year, and smacking a 40 (or whatever number Dahlhaus will be next year) on the back.

Loving it!

Im not gunna lie it nearly brings a tear to my eye seeing the jumper back

I was at the BnF and i cried when it was annoucced. I have been involved with Simon Garlick since mid 2010 hassling, done the petitions before games etc and to finally have that paid off was fantastic.

Can i also say i broke this in Late July on the board.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hoops are back

Back