Welcome (Back) to the Bulldogs, Liam Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

He looks ripped like a Cheetah.

The first anti-vaxxer I have warmed to.

I hope he kills Toby Greene in a fist fight.

So pumped to have Jones back.

He was my favourite player as a crap forward. I remember wasting many hours on here at odds with truth sayer Dry Rot who knew it wasn’t gonna happen in the forward line.
After months of treatment and feeling much better, they were about to let me out of the insane asylum until I read this news.

I don't remember the fit of blind rage I had then or the 5 staff I injured but now I am in here forever, chained up and getting daily electro shock therapy.

It's not bad actually. Three and a half stars.

Just need to talk Jason Tutt into coming back and we’ll have the A-team on the books again.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Was also a favourite of mine. Stoked to see him back! Hope he can be the one (legally) pushing forwards under the ball this time around.

Credit to C Grant for the house visit and recruit here.

J Grant and Matty Panos in our backline anyone?

J Grant should still be playing. Had talent. Not sure Rocket was the right coach for him

So pumped to have Jones back.

He was my favourite player as a crap forward. I remember wasting many hours on here at odds with truth sayer Dry Rot who knew it wasn’t gonna happen in the forward line.

Was cool to see him thrive as a backman. He’s a very good athlete built to defend. Fits well next to whoever we put next to him back there.
Bevo will have him on the wing in no time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember seeing him go down back in a VFL finals game at Whitten Oval to defend a lead in the last qtr. He was an absolute force down there with his strong marking ability. The fact we never gave him a good run in the backline before he left was pretty stupid. I'm happy to have him back to finish his career.

Step backwards for us. Not interested.

Jones was a less than average player when he left and still is as far as I'm concerned.

He was a forward with us, now he’s a defender. How about you just give him a chance, hey?

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome (Back) to the Bulldogs, Liam Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Back