The Hunt for Missing Posters..Where are they now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: The Hunt for Wonna33

fart.gif

I lold

Re: The Hunt for Wonna33

Any further leads as to the whereabouts of Wonna?

Check his post history to see if there are any recent post edits and be on the look out for long winded spiels about Melbourne's improved financial position.

gibbs2yarran

whatever happened to that spark..?

Posting under another name perhaps??

Hang on, a Carlton flog that is a fan of Bryce Gibbs and incorporates Gibbs in to his username.

Nah I got nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's difficult for some Bay13 lurkers to post when they have their heads stuck so far up their arses.

Sorry Big Bad Pam but concerning, my sphincter – an obsession of yours - it is one way traffic all the way, with haut cuisine as the input.

With you, on the other hand, it is another story. Here is so much two-way traffic going in and out of your flabby arse, we should ask City Link to erect a gantry and start charging tolls – even on the mix-masters.

For reasons that are ultimately a mystery, I had a look at those two C-grade threads you exuded this morning. Players who shit themselves – wow, I wonder how long it is going to take for someone to post a photograph of the Handbaggers after the 2008 Grand Final. Not clever, Big Bad Pam - not clever at all.

Biffinator.

Sorry Big Bad Pam but concerning, my sphincter – an obsession of yours - it is one way traffic all the way, with haut cuisine as the input.

With you, on the other hand, it is another story. Here is so much two-way traffic going in and out of your flabby arse, we should ask City Link to erect a gantry and start charging tolls – even on the mix-masters.

For reasons that are ultimately a mystery, I had a look at those two C-grade threads you exuded this morning. Players who shit themselves – wow, I wonder how long it is going to take for someone to post a photograph of the Handbaggers after the 2008 Grand Final. Not clever, Big Bad Pam - not clever at all.

Biffinator.

Biffinator, you obviously rate yourself way to highly, as well as the importance of your long winded borefests that you post on Bay13. Bay13 is a board in which people can have some light hearted fun and give other clubs a hard time on often infantile topics such as Hawthorn wearing a poo and piss stained jumper. If you really rate your intelligence, why don't you start posting in other places apart from Bay13? Get on the SRP board with your 'comrade'/communist garbage and see if you can engage in some decent debate there. People on this board are sick of your jumped up attitude, and can see you for the pseudo intellectual that you are.

On the topic of football, a Melbourne supporter giving a Geelong supporter a hard time about losing a grand final is almost as cringeworthy as some of your loquacious threads.

As far as flogs go, you're pretty high on the list Biffinator. :thumbsdown:

Biffinator, you obviously rate yourself way to highly, as well as the importance of your long winded borefests that you post on Bay13. Bay13 is a board in which people can have some light hearted fun and give other clubs a hard time on often infantile topics such as Hawthorn wearing a poo and piss stained jumper. If you really rate your intelligence, why don't you start posting in other places apart from Bay13? Get on the SRP board with your 'comrade'/communist garbage and see if you can engage in some decent debate there. People on this board are sick of your jumped up attitude, and can see you for the pseudo intellectual that you are.

On the topic of football, a Melbourne supporter giving a Geelong supporter a hard time about losing a grand final is almost as cringeworthy as some of your loquacious threads.

What makes you think that the rest of us prefer your childish and simplistic threads? Who do you think gets the most reaction? Why do you feel the need to attack Biff? Seems to me Biff knows exactly how Bay 13 works whilst you...well let's just say you are out of your league here Pammy.

What makes you think that the rest of us prefer your childish and simplistic threads? Who do you think gets the most reaction? Why do you feel the need to attack Biff? Seems to me Biff knows exactly how Bay 13 works whilst you...well let's just say you are out of your league here Pammy.

Out of my league you think? Because this flog knows how to act intelligent on a board full of high school kids, but still cant make a valid point in anything less than 1000 words? I'm shaking in my boots.

Biffinator.

Biff, may I paraphrase this on your behalf for the benefit of the tldr crew? Thanks.

Biff:
  • Big Bad Cam you must be gay, but all I use my ass for is shitting.
  • Big Bad Cam you are gay.
  • Big Bad Cam your threads are crap as evidenced by the 2 you created today
There ya go Biff. It seems that behind all your crap you're just another flog on the bay who throws around grade 3 level insults.

Spot on.

But back to the OP... Awesome stuff DB Swannie:thumbsu:

(I feel you struck a nerve with Biff though, maybe he needs 'renditioning')

Out of my league you think? Because this flog knows how to act intelligent on a board full of high school kids, but still cant make a valid point in anything less than 1000 words? I'm shaking in my boots.

What makes your communication any better? Is it because you appeal to the lowest common denominator? Fair enough I guess on this forum but to criticise another poster because they communicate differently exudes ignorance. Biff adds something that noone else on here does so what's your problem, do you find it too hard to understand. Wait until Corpuscles or rick James get in on the act.

In Biff's defence, he didn't have the 3rd "failed thread" thread named in his honour ;)

I think you'll have to provide roof of that claim.
+1

gibbs2yarran

whatever happened to that spark..?

Posting under another name perhaps??

Lost a bet and honoured it. :eek: He did like to brag about the women he gets maybe he's too busy to entertain the bay with his ROFL's and :D:D:D?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hunt for Missing Posters..Where are they now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back