The "I've got tickets for myself" thread - Semi Final Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

i'm trying to figure out if i can get there this week. turns out i chose a really shit time to move to melbourne!!

what do you mean? you should be settled in nicely before watching us beat the Hawks at the G next saturday night:thumbsu:

Got a meeting Friday night. Either get out of it completely or miss the first quarter... :(

Hoping bronze tickets are still available tomorrow!

hope they are for your sake, but my bro forgot to take his membership with him to work today, just bought them an hour ago and $80ish was the cheapest available.

he could just be really shit at the internet though;)

Anyone know how many tickets were sold today?
I don't have the exact details, but it ranges from 0-51,515.

Hope that helps :):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive sense of relief but with the knowledge we have no hope the week after.

There is only no hope if we lose friday.

You have to look at this game in isolation. It's enormous. Any finals win is a huge boost and, at a bare min we can rightly claim we are a top 4 side. A loss will be truly devastating.

The emotions will be on a knife edge....FIRE UP!

Massive sense of relief but with the knowledge we have no hope the week after.
But with a sense of achievement.

There is only no hope if we lose friday.

You have to look at this game in isolation. It's enormous. Any finals win is a huge boost and, at a bare min we can rightly claim we are a top 4 side. A loss will be truly devastating.

The emotions will be on a knife edge....FIRE UP!
Totally agree

Has anyone heard how many tickets have been sold?

I imagine if we haven't heard then it is bugger all. If sales were healthy it would be being trumpeted left, right and centre like last week.
Agree. I phoned up yesterday so I could pick exact seats - I got straight through & had them booked by 9.15am. Last week I sat on hold for 45 mins.

Has anyone heard how many tickets have been sold?

I imagine if we haven't heard then it is bugger all. If sales were healthy it would be being trumpeted left, right and centre like last week.

Agree. I phoned up yesterday so I could pick exact seats - I got straight through & had them booked by 9.15am. Last week I sat on hold for 45 mins.
I heard 22,000 from somewhere. Not sure if accurate though.

Remove this Banner Ad

The "I've got tickets for myself" thread - Semi Final Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back