The Jill Meagher case: please read notice in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally someone has mentioned mutilation. Is exactly what I thought when I saw Hamish Fitz's report outside the cop shop. Either that or it was torched. But weren't we led to believe the body was found in one piece?

Finally someone has mentioned mutilation. Is exactly what I thought when I saw Hamish Fitz's report outside the cop shop. Either that or it was torched. But weren't we led to believe the body was found in one piece?
Well I originally thought that's got to be the only reason for the sickness.

But...

Also what interests me is what the information that was concealed by the media after the briefing and what caused the distress that was visible at the time. My only suggestions would be:
- they were made aware of his alleged criminal past
- perhaps they were informed that the body was mutilated in some way.

Anybody?

You should be profoundly worried that issues of mutilation seem to figure so prominently in your mind. What sort of person are you, need I ask? You're an un-reconstituted Moreton Bay Fig - a gig. News Limited loves your kind. Do everyone a favour and not expose your unseemly fetishes in public.

cctv video of the claremont serial killer investigation, not sure which one of the females is in the video but apparently the guy in the black t shirt never came forward, also from another forum Claremont serial killer had a penchant for women in high heels.

Surely not.

Do the dates/location match up?

Surely not.

Do the dates/location match up?
http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/09/28/adrian-bayley-allegedly-r*ped-and-murdered-jill-meagher/

Its all from this forum, takes a bit or reading through some of the posts but eventually you get to the bit about a connection......

Hope I haven't broken any subjudice rules, feel free to edit mods.

Wow, ok. Now i see where this is going........ This is going to get even more interesting as more information comes out. There is an absolute shitload of reading to do in that link jozeph, probably not allowed to discuss it here though. Surely couldn't be linked to the Claremont killings though.

Can we post information that has been published in newspapers?

The Advertiser goes into a lot more detail.

Defies beyond belief the pathetically short sentence people can be given for vicious crimes - especially repeat offenders.

Could you pm me these details? I'd be interested in reading them.

You should be profoundly worried that issues of mutilation seem to figure so prominently in your mind. What sort of person are you, need I ask? You're an un-reconstituted Moreton Bay Fig - a gig. News Limited loves your kind. Do everyone a favour and not expose your unseemly fetishes in public.

Like many on this forum, im incredibly inquisitive and ask all the questions that need to be asked. If in a thread of 58 pages you dont expect inquiry into the state of the victim then you are naive. I certainly don't intend to offend people with my suggestions but it is a relevant topic of discussion. If it does offend you then don't read this thread anymore.

Like many on this forum, im incredibly inquisitive and ask all the questions that need to be asked. If in a thread of 58 pages you dont expect inquiry into the state of the victim then you are naive. I certainly don't intend to offend people with my suggestions but it is a relevant topic of discussion. If it does offend you then don't read this thread anymore.
So, you are a gig, and proud of it. You need help.

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/09/28/adrian-bayley-allegedly-r*ped-and-murdered-jill-meagher/

Its all from this forum, takes a bit or reading through some of the posts but eventually you get to the bit about a connection......

Hope I haven't broken any subjudice rules, feel free to edit mods.
Removed the text but will leave the link for now, just be mindful not to bring info across here.

If this creep who killed Jill has been charged previously for rape then there's a pretty high percentage that he might be involved in a couple of the rapes that have occured recently. I've watched a few shows on tv where these ****ed up people start with small crimes then rape and eventually esculate to what has happened to poor Jill :-( It's quite sad and has upset me which I didn't think it would as much as it has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a couple of thoughts after thinking about the accomplice theory.

1. This guy been in jail long enough to know not to squeal, id say he has had a mentor/aide but he just sticking to his story.
2. Im not so sure this was a opportunistic attack, how without Jill (knowing what street she lived in close by) telling him did he know to park down Hope st? If she did not tell him then i feel hes done a few late weekend walks up and down Sydney road by himself or with another.

Did I hear right that 30,000 people attended a 'peace rally' yesterday in relation to this?

Words fail me.

They... just... 30k?... for 'peace'... some woman... attractive... nothing better to do on a sunday... sigh

Yeah, I suppose it is a combination of:

1) People trying to show that they won't be intimidated into changing their behaviour because of random nutjobs (though taking basic precautions is generally a pretty sensible thing to do, no matter who or where you are) - see also the "**** walk"

2) People who feel rather powerless in the wake of something which, for whatever reason, has affected them, feeling the need to do something regardless of whether that something has any sort of meaning or point whatsoever.

And Phil Cleary still using his sister's death 25 years ago to further his own political career.

I believe the media were made aware of his criminal history and other relevant info, and were advised by police to suppress this information in the interests of a fair trial. I don't believe the "shocking info" related to the crime itself.

Think about your own reaction to learning of his past. I know it made me sick in the guts.
Exactly. It would not have taken long for the media to find this out for themselves, I think the cops just wanted to preempt this and just let them know up front, as well as ask for them to keep it quiet.

Was told today about this guys rap sheet from a police officer who worked the case

Dead set Australia has become pathetic the penaties people recieve for there action have become a joke been saying for a while the 3 strike policy

Do what you want and on maybe the 3rd or 4th time you will be punished in this guys case its about the 17th

Interesting tribute:

740718-jill-meagher-graffiti-in-hosier-lane.jpg

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...elbourne-laneway/story-e6frf7kx-1226484944879

Anyone else hear that it's been suggested that the alleged killer's son is the one who has started a FB group proclaiming his innocence and plastering his photo all over the place in an attempt to cry he never had the chance to receive a fair trial?

(The same group is the one referenced in the news sites at the moment where Facebook have denied Vic Pol the authority to have it removed).

Anyone else hear that it's been suggested that the alleged killer's son is the one who has started a FB group proclaiming his innocence and plastering his photo all over the place in an attempt to cry he never had the chance to receive a fair trial?

(The same group is the one referenced in the news sites at the moment where Facebook have denied Vic Pol the authority to have it removed).
This isn't really substantiated, is it?

Club X next door to Brunswick Green, perfect spot for him to sit and wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back