Game Day The Last Dance .... Dogs v Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
West in the middle is what I would persist with. Centre clearances can be a lottery sometimes. Give the kid some time, he has been good around the ground. No where near as bad as Poultry, Vanders and Scott.
Agree fully. Don't think he is good enough to be in there but at least give him a crack couldn't be much worse

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sam Menongola on our wing next year. Wouldn't be the worst signing.

No thanks can’t kick

We need to start developing our own players who know to play their positions instead of getting duds from other clubs

Carlton praying that somehow we get over the line, because it’s an effective bye into the SF.

There have been some shitty teams that have squeaked into finals, but this would take the cake. Beaten by the 16th side, then the worst side (worst in decades), then only scraped over the line against half a VFL side.

I can’t fathom how this group of players, flawed as they may be, can be dishing up this shit three weeks in a row. In a competitive field, this is now almost the worst run club in the ****ing comp and has got there in about a month. At least we’re quick when we implode…..

What’s even worse is that 2 of our worst players last week, Vandermeer and Scott, who didn’t deserve to keep their spots, are 2 of our worst players again tonight.

Coach, match committee…all of them out the ****ing door.

The cats should be 7 goals up. Not surprised we do not take the game on and we cannot hit a target, any chance JUH can get a kick, every tackle broken. English what was that. Can a coach get sacked at half time I hope so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I maintain that English's tap work is costing us more often than not. That is on both English the wider midfield group not knowing where he's going to tap it.
There is absolutely no connection. Like they plan for English NOT winning a tap out ever. He should at least be tapping to a certain spot where one of ours mids will be. Freakin ruck work 101. Gary Dempsey taught me to use clock numbers with the mids and tap there. That's all that is needed by one mid and the other 2 can set up for the alternative

What’s even worse is that 2 of our worst players last week, Vandermeer and Scott, who didn’t deserve to keep their spots, are 2 of our worst players again tonight.

Coach, match committee…all of them out the ******* door.
That’s actually 3 weeks running. This is Bevos weakest attribute, his team selection. We all said all week they shouldn’t be playing and guess what we get, more of the same, who would have thought?

It's not just Bev. Some of the players who have been signed on for more than 1 year is a joke. The amount of role players with limited ceilings on the list is a joke.

If English and Naughton are worth $1m a year, what is Bont worth. Bailey Williams 2 years Max or let him walk via RFA.

Our list management is average, strength and conditioning poor and enough has been said about our assistant coaches to add to Bev.

Losing this game may actually be a lot worse for the club in the short to medium term than just getting rid of Bev

Meanwhile in the Bulldogs coach's box

40bfb6a76627032773450ddee967be36.jpg

Coach, match committee…all of them out the ******* door.
Only last week try the last half of the season

Cats are just enjoying themselves .
It's a hugely underestimated factor in how likely a side is to win.

By contrast you can sense the stress our players are under. Even when they kick a goal it's just a perfunctory celebration. I suspect most of them just want the season over and to be able to reset for next year ... wherever they may be playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back