The laugh at Jack Reiwoldt thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Somebody who has Jay Shultz as the go to man up front shouldn't be having a crack at other sides futures, and you obviously haven't seen a whole lot of Moore lately because he would walk into your starting 18 without a doubt.

Yeah you keep telling yourself that, whatever works for you champ....:thumbsu:

Yeah and Choco really rated him too...too bad we just couldn't de-port him....preferably back to Inbredalaide...

Anyway..I must say you guys are much funnier when you're boasting about the "unparralleled history of success" of your reserve grade side...:eek:

... You have finished bottom 4 19 out of the last 30 seasons... including this one... yet you are still so giddy and happy?

Doesn't take much to please you does it champ.

And I already said that seeing Richmond jumpers again temporarily re-Richmonded him and therefore doesn't count.

So our club is so intimidating to an opposition player that just looking at the club makes him break down?

Pretty good advantage to have.

And although it's petty, it was 25 in 8 games, and 25 in 9 if you include the Richmond game.

At least I can say, 'we will see'. Enjoy the Coleman, we are playing for a bigger prize.

Stupidity, sorry you already won it.

sos-trophy.jpg

You can pinpoint the game where he became de-Richmonded. From then on he's been superb, other than his little relapse on the weekend upon seeing your team's colours. And I was his biggest critic at the start of the year.
Every now and then on this thread, someone from some other team (ironically teams that have miniscule supporter basses and probably shouldn't be in the AFL, like the Kangaroos and the Power) embarrass themselves by trying to claim that their ordinary forward is one of the best in the league. They always attempt to justify this claim by selecting a very few games and claiming that that represents the reality rather than some loser fantasy.

What an embarrassment these failures are to themselves, their fellow supporters and their parents.

But they provide great mirth to the rest of us.

Thanks gopower :thumbsu:

Keep it up champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this guy will obtain Bay 13 cult status. His opinion of his own ability is not matched by his deeds and to boot, he likes to open his mouth and make stupid statements.

draft06-Jack-Riewoldt.jpg

Hey dumbars remember this?

Its called your opening thread.

Any thoughts on that?

Whats that?

Too much of a colossal dumbars to discuss the OP?

If that is too hard, why not try to defend your thread title?

Whats that?

Too much of dumbars to even discuss that????????

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH, I get it

"Dah pemyaship a cackwook for de good 'ol bollyingwood"

Hmmmm would I swap that for the Pies season?

Nope.

Dont go changing the goalposts Morgoth. Collingwood's season has absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

You copped your wrath and be content with that.

Btw the Pies look awesome. Except for that ****wit in the backline who jacks off sitting in front of a mirror in his thinking chair.

Malthouse deserves another:thumbsu:(not sure bout Eddie but, although the citizens of Melbourne could start taking balloon rides over the city in his head if you get up for the big one).

Remove this Banner Ad

The laugh at Jack Reiwoldt thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back