Remove this Banner Ad

Jack finds this thread amusing. :)

2vvq7td.gif

Hey Kruzin can i use as my avatar :D

Hey Kruzin can i use as my avatar :D

Of course you can, Fumbler. :thumbsu:

Here you go. :)

2l919up.gif

I had to delete a couple of frames and make the kb file size much smaller so it will work here though.

LOl i just came across this thread, morgoth you have been well & trully Bent over by jack reiwoldt.

how does the thread you created to bag a 21 yo kpf , get compared to collingwoods season is beyond me.

Jacks Reiwoldt'ed you hard ! :D

I'm happy with a flag, enjoy your Coleman medal.

Of the Southern Dragons, he'd have to fight ljp86 for it tho.

Dunno 'bout Southern Dragons but you sure can do with some winning culture down at Tigerland ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whole Abbotsford would but your silly OP, rolled you over and treated you like the wally taker you are.

Good posting morgorth.:thumbsu:

**** you mean a thread in the Bay went pear shaped, wtf? Will I be banned for life?

I find this thread pretty amusing, can't laugh at yourself and your own stupidity from time to time then give it away.

Well the last couple of months have been a lot of fun. Laughing at St Kilda failing (again) was golden, even better they lost the pies!!!!!:D

Lol morgoth, the Pies sent you a life saver with that Flag. Deflection is now your biggest weapon in this thread. Kudos to you* :thumbsu:

(*at least you never cowered away from the flak that was evidently coming your way since mid 2010)

Had to laugh at this from David King about Jack in the Carlton Richmond current round thread

Yep he is obviosly a superstar. Played against a seven gamer and a guy who should"nt have even been in the team he"s such a dud,Jack had better kick six every week against real backmen before you can call him a superstar, as David King said in footy 360 the other night "good player who will never be a superstar"

Remove this Banner Ad

The laugh at Jack Reiwoldt thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back