The laugh at Jack Reiwoldt thread

Remove this Banner Ad

travis-cloke.png

This bloke has kicked 9 goals Riewoldt has 17.
This bloke averages 11 disposals a game, Riewoldt averages 12.6
This bloke averages 1.8 tackles a game, Riewoldt averages 3.1
This bloke averages 4.4 contested possessions a game, Riewoldt averages 6.6
This bloke averages 1.4 contested marks per game, Riewoldt averages 1.5
This bloke is on a 5 year $800k per season deal, Riewoldt isn't.
So they're both shit. Thanks for confirming. :thumbsu:

travis-cloke.png

Yawn and we are in the 8, you are 15th. I could go into AA's, contested marks etc but its a team game and the fact is your forward line cannot function without the spud. Our's can and is. Enjoy your small victories, after all its all you have to sustain you for the last 33 years of NOTHNG!

Yawn and we are in the 8, you are 15th. I could go into AA's, contested marks etc but its a team game and the fact is your forward line cannot function without the spud. Our's can and is. Enjoy your small victories, after all its all you have to sustain you for the last 33 years of NOTHNG!
Ah ok, now I get it, if your multi million dollar KPF is failing badly at being a KPF it doesn't matter as long as the side is in the 8, but when a KPF is actually performing like a KPF, you know actually kicking goals, it's a big problem.

Christ man Vickery, a bloke 95 out of 100 Tigers fans think is a spud has kicked more goals than Cloke this year, despite playing 2 games fewer. That really sums up just how crap Cloke has been going

As for your forward line functioning without it's spud performing(your words not mine) it's last game it scored 7.13 and overall the Pies have scored a whole 11 points more than us for the year.

Ah ok, now I get it, if your multi million dollar KPF is failing badly at being a KPF it doesn't matter as long as the side is in the 8, but when a KPF is actually performing like a KPF, you know actually kicking goals, it's a big problem.

Christ man Vickery, a bloke 95 out of 100 Tigers fans think is a spud has kicked more goals than Cloke this year, despite playing 2 games fewer. That really sums up just how crap Cloke has been going

As for your forward line functioning without it's spud performing(your words not mine) it's last game it scored 7.13 and overall the Pies have scored a whole 11 points more than us for the year.

We have 5 wins, you have 2. You have a piss easy draw and still can't win.

We are performing above expectations, remind of how you are going again?

Jack has returned to being a petulant sook who can't get near the ball. Maybe he should talk to the media, he might come good.

We have 5 wins, you have 2. You have a piss easy draw and still can't win.

We are performing above expectations, remind of how you are going again?

Jack has returned to being a petulant sook who can't get near the ball. Maybe he should talk to the media, he might come good.
Can't get near the ball you say, yet has almost twice as many goals as Choke the stats say. In fact Choke has been held goalless in 50% of his games this year and just under 50% of his goals for the year came in 1 game. No wonder you are concerning yourself with Jack, because it would seriously do ones head in trying to work out how Choke managed to get a 5 year $4mil deal out of the Pies.

Collingwood have won more games than Richmond, therefore Cloke is better than Riewoldt. Just like Port have won more games than the Gold Coast, therefore Aaron Young is better than Gary Ablett. I like this argument.

Our forward line works OK as a unit, it does not rely on one player, unlike the poor old tuggers who are stuck with Jack the Hack.

I could present Jamie Elliots stats and point out he is doing the same as the great 'Jack' but that would be stupid. About as stupid as Richmond supporters trying to deflect from their head case of a full forward. 15th and falling, will probably lose to GWS such is the stench coming from Punt Road.

Our forward line works OK as a unit, it does not rely on one player, unlike the poor old tuggers who are stuck with Jack the Hack.

I could present Jamie Elliots stats and point out he is doing the same as the great 'Jack' but that would be stupid. About as stupid as Richmond supporters trying to deflect from their head case of a full forward. 15th and falling, will probably lose to GWS such is the stench coming from Punt Road.
Your forward line has to function well as a unit because the flog that is being paid $800k a year to be the key member of it is performing worse than Tyrone Vickery.

As for producing Elliots stats, well I agree it would be stupid as all it would do is show just how bloody poor Cloke is performing. For those playing along at home Elliot is 21cm shorter and 29kg lighter than Cloke and yet averages more contested ball, more tackles, more goals, more marks and half a contested mark less than Cloke and for about 1/3 of the cap space that Cloke is chewing up. But hey lets not talk about Cloke after all we wouldn't want you to have to admit that Cloke is the biggest under performing spud in the comp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On cue the village idiot breaks his self imposed media ban and bags his coach and his game plan.

Hardwick is so impressed that he might drop him.

Oh yeah but he has more goals than Trav, lol, the response of people who just can't accept that Jack is the lord of the idiots.

Yet we have still won more than double the flags Collingwood has in the last 50 years.

On cue the village idiot breaks his self imposed media ban and bags his coach and his game plan.

Hardwick is so impressed that he might drop him.

Oh yeah but he has more goals than Trav, lol, the response of people who just can't accept that Jack is the lord of the idiots.

You call Jack the Lord of Idiots but you do realise that Travis can barely string two words together and when he does those two words are invariably five dollars:oops:

Travis has his Dad defend him about his poor form blaming the others in the team and wasn't it Travis who told the football world that he looses confidence if he makes a mistake early in a game, unfortunately for Collingwood as we saw on Saturday with the dropped chest mark, he does that nearly weekly these days.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...learance-numbers/story-fni5f6hd-1226926109557

Sorry you may not like Jack, but if you are looking for a Lord of Idiots then look no further than your own forward line.

You call Jack the Lord of Idiots but you do realise that Travis can barely string two words together and when he does those two words are invariably five dollars:oops:

Travis has his Dad defend him about his poor form blaming the others in the team and wasn't it Travis who told the football world that he looses confidence if he makes a mistake early in a game, unfortunately for Collingwood as we saw on Saturday with the dropped chest mark, he does that nearly weekly these days.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...learance-numbers/story-fni5f6hd-1226926109557

Sorry you may not like Jack, but if you are looking for a Lord of Idiots then look no further than your own forward line.
g1v3x.jpg

I can go down and look at the hocking club trophies from 1955.. means nothing.
So basically to you, any Premiership cup that wasnt won last year is worthless, or do we have a specific history timeline to follow, for example maybe we could ignore the 70 years of Swans failure and just focus on their recent two cups, while we are at it lets get rid of our halls of fame etc as it's old news and in your words, means nothing:rolleyes:

This bloke is lot smarter that Riewoldt.

This bloke is lot smarter that Riewoldt.
Jack is a braver though as Jack had the balls to say what he thought whereas the other Choke wheeled out Damir to do his whinging

Remove this Banner Ad

The laugh at Jack Reiwoldt thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back