Preview The leadership vote

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd go with:
Darcy Moore captain.
Adams, Sidebottom, Mitchell and Crisp in the leadership group.

Harsh on Howe, but I think we need some continuity (Adams/Steele) with some fresh faces.
Mitchell is a natural leader but he needs a year on the list, Howe in for me, Darcy for the main gig.

Hate to say this but Mitchell would be ideal as Captain.
He'll never get the gig though.
The bloke is a true star stats wise.
I would like him for a couple of years and Nick after him.

Sorry to Maynard and Moore.
For something different.

Moore is coming.

Dawning Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The vote was last Monday and of course there is board approval required. Fly told a relative of mine at a work function that the vote was last Monday.
According to the media it was happening on this footy trip

Mitchell is a natural leader but he needs a year on the list, Howe in for me, Darcy for the main gig.
I think he's already demonstrated his leadership during this pre-season, and would not be surprised or upset if he went straight into the leadership group.

So you both just straight up ignored the part where I mentioned Adams' on field leadership and that the fan interaction was an additional string to his captaincy bow.
Yes, as most of your post was referring to an anecdote. A nice family story all the same but completely irrelevant to the selection of a new captain.

Yes, as most of your post was referring to an anecdote. A nice family story all the same but completely irrelevant to the selection of a new captain.
The only input you have had in this thread on who deserves to be captain, is shitting on other's opinions. Yet mine is the "worst argument ever". Until you throw your own hat in the ring, you're just cosplaying Comic Book Guy from The Simpsons.

Hasn't even played a game for us yet. That would be a real kick in the guts to blokes who have earned their stripes at the club over a number of years.
Agree although if he was voted in I would be happy with the decision.
Brownlow medallist, ball magnet and he is helping all the youngsters by the looks.
He deserves leadership group at the very least.
I couldn't care less that it's his first year. Bloke has massive respect from me for choosing to play with us.
I still can't believe he is ours now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview The leadership vote

Remove this Banner Ad

Back