The Liberal Party - How long? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

In June 2023, The Australian Financial Review reported that Staley had been engaged to revive the infamous H. R. Nicholls Society, a right-wing troglodyte think tank, to "support growing business opposition to Labor's upcoming laws to regulate gig workers, labour hire and casual employment".
theyre getting the h r nichols band back together? ....... fondly remember the release of an audio recording of nick minchins address to the group ('a private chat amongst friends') ....... it was a significant embarrassment (read SIGNIFICANT) on the back of howards workchoices push

This is David.

David has just been appointed Victorian Shadow Minister for Cost Of Living.

In addition to his role in parliament, David owns 17 rental properties.

Ahh the LNP… never change, you *heads.

The Liberals. The totally 100 percent in touch political party.

No wonder they're fading out.

The single remaining Liberal government in the country is on the verge of collapse and it doesn't even rate a mention on here?

Elise Archer is a snarky bitch and I 110% believe the comments that have come out, but she's going down swinging and it makes for good viewing lol

Senator Henderson had a very different general view of politics before Turnbull lost the leadership in 2018 to the one she holds now.
Needs to be a way to hold scum like her (crying to the AFP over imagined abuse) to account.

edit for clarification the behaviour of publicly crying to the AFP is the issue
It is glass jawed to do so
And in the age of social media it is stupid to tell the perosn that you are going to do it. Pass the email on quietly to the AFP so none are the wiser. THat would have avoided the political exposure.
This calls her intelligence and judgement into question.

Last edited:
Needs to be a way to hold scum like her (crying to the AFP over imagined abuse) to account.

edit for clarification the behaviour of publicly crying to the AFP is the issue
It is glass jawed to do so
And in the age of social media it is stupid to tell the perosn that you are going to do it. Pass the email on quietly to the AFP so none are the wiser. THat would have avoided the political exposure.
This calls her intelligence and judgement into question.
Have you actually read the email she received. There was no need to do anything, there was no threats or anything like that.

It would be like a Hawthorn fan sending a letter to Sam Mitchell saying they don't like some of his selection decisions.

Look at what she's doing: using it to lie AGAIN.

"Senator Henderson told news.com.au it was “not acceptable for Yes activists to engage in disrespectful and offensive behaviour including branding Voice opponents as (white) supremacists”."

She's not a voice opponent, she's part of the LNP No campaign. That's who he's branding a white supremacist.

"Senator Henderson told news.com.au it was “not acceptable for Yes activists to engage in disrespectful and offensive behaviour including branding Voice opponents as (white) supremacists”."

She's not a voice opponent, she's part of the LNP No campaign. That's who he's branding a white supremacist.
She's stupid and has a face like a smacked arse too, that sort of ugliness in anyone shouldn't be rewarded with power.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone who has worked in an MP's office and had to lock the front door because of a stalker of the office with whom we'd had an intervention order (he liked to post on facebook about female staff and their location in the office as viewed from the footpath outside), I can understand the complusion to be extra safe, but there is nothing in the email to indicate a viable threat. If the email had been sent to me, I would have left it without a response. But it wasn't in ALLCAPS or any other way that would indicate someone who cannot control themselves.

Sacred cows falling thick and fast

Tough on crime and borders. Dutton. Fail
Economic and govt debt managers. Fryzo and trillion Gillard never had iPhone budget in black. Fail
Stability. Abbott Turnbull scomo say no more

They can’t renew becaus maybe Turnbull aside, the others sucked at a ministerial job prior.
They only select failures to lead

Since howard last, libs had one ok leader Turnbull and three hfakes
Labor had Rudd arguably a fail, but gillard shorten albo all competent

On the same day Dutton called O'Neill a very angry person?

Is that better than what Henderson was called?

Is it wrong for O'Neill to be angry that Dutton spoke about keeping the borders safe, to the point of colluding politically with the head of the Department, but actually didn't keep any border safe and let in stacks of criminals while spending all their time demonising a family in Biloela, offshore detention for non-criminals and au-pairs for all rich people.

I'm angry about it. The public should be angry about it. Dutton should be angry that the Department him and his mate set up has been an utter failure at its core job.

On the same day Dutton called O'Neill a very angry person?

Is that better than what Henderson was called?

Is it wrong for O'Neill to be angry that Dutton spoke about keeping the borders safe, to the point of colluding politically with the head of the Department, but actually didn't keep any border safe and let in stacks of criminals while spending all their time demonising a family in Biloela, offshore detention for non-criminals and au-pairs for all rich people.

I'm angry about it. The public should be angry about it. Dutton should be angry that the Department him and his mate set up has been an utter failure at its core job.
careful, dutton will see your post and report you to the AFP for unreasonable abuse...

The single remaining Liberal government in the country is on the verge of collapse and it doesn't even rate a mention on here?

Elise Archer is a snarky bitch and I 110% believe the comments that have come out, but she's going down swinging and it makes for good viewing lol
I wonder if that description of Archer is what you would use for a male? Has she really been as bad as what Dutton or Joyce would have carried on if they got the same treatment? Not that she's squeaky clean, or clean at all, definitely your typical LNP basic thinker.

Good chance the Tassie LNP holds together.

I wonder if that description of Archer is what you would use for a male? Has she really been as bad as what Dutton or Joyce would have carried on if they got the same treatment? Not that she's squeaky clean, or clean at all, definitely your typical LNP basic thinker.

probably the descriptor instead of snarky bitch would be twofaced scum which at least removed the gendered component
i'm not entire sure what Elise did (as opposed to what she is alleged to have done)
suspect male of female the comment about "going down swinging and this is good viewing" would still apply

Speaking from behind the scenes experience.

I can and have given similar glowing endorsements of male politicians with appropriate descriptors when they come up.

Speaking from behind the scenes experience.

I can and have given similar glowing endorsements of male politicians with appropriate descriptors when they come up.
I reckon it might sink the AFL stadium. They're holding onto it with their fingernails.

It was a stupid request by the AFL, considering they already play multiple games at both Hobart and Launceston.

They should base the team at Bellerive and just update the facilities there to AFL standard and then play across both arenas. I'm not sure how this is much worse than GC or GWS, except that the grounds have history and popular support.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Liberal Party - How long? - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back