Scape Goat The Lid: Where is it at?

Is the lid off?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The lid is a bit tight nowadays

Struggling Tv Show GIF by Happy Place

Still definitely off.

Win when you need to, don’t spend a penny more when you don’t.

Manage your energy, get the body and mind right and explode in the finals.

Go Swans !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take the lid out of that conversation permanently :p Do what I do and book pay when you get there accommodation for GF weekend every year. Do it early enough and you don't even get totally bummed in the process haha!

Done & done.
Haha...yeah, I will admit all my bookings are refundable in case of emergency.. including flights.
It is footy - and I'm far from wealthy with money to burn ! :wink:

Lid is exactly where it was when we were 13-1. Boys know finals are looming so will play accordingly.

Feel for them, all these boring matches that they had to get through before the money end of the season starts. Boredom leads to giving other teams a start just for fun, a few losses here and there and the I just can’t be bothered to play when it’s so cold against the dogs let alone go to Adelaide !

Now it’s getting close to showtime, fully expect the Hollywood swans to be back up and about.

Arrogant footy is winning footy.

JHWF, giving you the facts since 2023.

Lid is exactly where it was when we were 13-1. Boys know finals are looming so will play accordingly.

Feel for them, all these boring matches that they had to get through before the money end of the season starts. Boredom leads to giving other teams a start just for fun, a few losses here and there and the I just can’t be bothered to play when it’s so cold against the dogs let alone go to Adelaide !

Now it’s getting close to showtime, fully expect the Hollywood swans to be back up and about.

Arrogant footy is winning footy.

JHWF, giving you the facts since 2023.

agreed

hard to keep motivation when every game was almost a dead rubber

i wont be surprised at all if we won every final by 30+

Playing Geelong (as opposed to Port, Giants or Brisbane) in week 1 of the finals is surely best case scenario for us?
No, I'd rather play them in the prelim, we have a second chance in the semi. I think we can beat anybody, though GWS and Dogs worry me the most.
I don't get how so many of you are getting us playing Cats week 1, it's GWS for mine.

I don't get how so many of you are getting us playing Cats week 1, it's GWS for mine.
The betting line (expected margin) for the Geelong/West Coast game is 50 points. If Geelong win by 50 points then GWS must get within 20 points of Western Bulldogs to remain above Geelong on %.

So GWS are very slightly favoured to get 3rd over Geelong, but there is very little in it.

Playing Geelong (as opposed to Port, Giants or Brisbane) in week 1 of the finals is surely best case scenario for us?

Maybe, I dunno, they still make me nervous. Danger missing the game would calm me down a bit! Or Cameron..

Remove this Banner Ad

Scape Goat The Lid: Where is it at?

Back