Scape Goat The Lid: Where is it at?

Is the lid off?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The premiership is anyone's atm, depends which team is made if sterner stuff.

Hmmm….You sound like one of those lid keepers?

It’s anyone’s - except Port’s, Cat’s, GWS’s, Lion’s, Dog’s Hawk’s & Caaaarlton’s !!

2024 is the year and a 150th year to celebrate indeed!!

…and may this post age well !

Hmmm….You sound like one of those lid keepers?

It’s anyone’s - except Port’s, Cat’s, GWS’s, Lion’s, Dog’s Hawk’s & Caaaarlton’s !!

2024 is the year and a 150th year to celebrate indeed!!

…and may this post age well !

There's a reason this thread is tagged as scapegoat.

Incorrect.

Jewelsbon is the sole reason for 2014,2016 and 2022.
I've thought that many, many times 😟
Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

My lid on on, vacuum sealed.

I'm a South Melbourne > Sydney supporter.

Many many years in the wooden stand seeking solace by looking at the palm trees rather than what was on the field.

That history impacts you in ways no expensive therapy can repair.

In 2005 for around a week i had evil mind gnomes trying to convince me we would have the cup taken off us as we had no place holding it.

Can't remember the year but after beating Hawthorn I spent half an hour walking around in circles in bare feet on wet concrete in Austin, TX in the wee wee hours (still feeling the heat of the previous day through my wet feet) asking myself if that really happened.

My face is still red having continually slapped it whilst sitting in the stands at the infamous Geelong GF.

Swans supporters are proudly humble.

We are also proud of our players and administration with, a resolute faith in all.

We have a culture that is the envy of all clubs.

We will do our best, like everyone else.

It boils down to luck and the will of the universe.

Man, I can ramble...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After 2022, I said no more and at this point I mean it - attending three losing GFs in a row is crushing (and expensive).

That said, we know our best footy is better than anyone else in it - we just need to find it! The last few weeks have been promising to that end.
I said exactly the same thing, but it's like a drug and I'm hooked. If we won the whole bloody thing and I wasn't there, I don't think I'd ever recover.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scape Goat The Lid: Where is it at?

Back