Live Event The Lol Hawfs vs Puffer Tarps - failure to score 4 points in a half

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does hodge get scrutiny for the sling tackle

Puffer fish lol.

Biggest pretenders getting around. We play our worst game in 11 years and still win the second half on their home deck.

I kind of feel for their supporters cos they have some talent there but it's just going nowhere anytime soon.

Does hodge get scrutiny for the sling tackle

Can't believe he was on the field in a 3pt half of footy. Detracts from his past achievements for sure.

Should've retired like many other players that have played a few too long.

What a shit game. Oh but media suck holes, do go on about how exciting and 'even' the competition is :$

You don't deserve a priority pick when you trade away your first round draft picks.
No club has ever deserved a priority pick, and never will.

Don't worry Hawks fans the draft is in October and you can dra.......oh hang on never mind.
It's as though people don't realise that there's a draft every year :drunk:

I had this uneasy feeling that we were going to lose by 15 goals all week

Only lost by 51 points.

Winning.jpg

sprinkler
why so pop-up sprinklery mr fart-in-hand?
and which one of you silly mods changed my fred title?

no melt here spanka you tapatalk fiend I'm using sprinkler as in "pop-up sprinkler", where were you before the game? This fred was 5 pages in with no puffers, and then like a rat through an aqueduct up you pop - like a sprinkler.

let me know if you want me to explain "spanka" and "milt", I'm in full acceptance of how bad Hawfs are, and how bad Poort are -worse than Saints and worse than Geelonk.
Lol what?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to point out that Tom Boyd's last 90 seconds of gametime last week outscored Hawthorn's entire first half of football last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back