The loser on the 2nd level behind the cheer squad today......

Remove this Banner Ad

It's one thing to say support the team and it's very noble and all that. But honestly, what do you say when Hyde gets caught red handed for the umpteenth time? 'Don't worry Chris, you'll do better next time". When Tivendale butchers a kick when not a soul is within 20metres from him? "Never mind Tivers, make the next one count". When Raines slaughters a 20m sideways pass? "C'mon Rainsey, head up'.
I support the club by renewing my membership and by watching games. Anything else I do after that is entirely up to me. So forgive me if I sit there and watch some of the same olds continually screw everything up and say something about it. That is my right as a supporter.
Real support is not about backslapping underachievers or shouting out encouragement to players who can't even hear you.

Hear here :thumbsu:

Loved the Grog Squad's reaction when Jack kicked his first goal in AFL footy:
'We've got the best Riewoldt in the league,
...and he doesn't go wah, wah, wah'

It's one thing to say support the team and it's very noble and all that. But honestly, what do you say when Hyde gets caught red handed for the umpteenth time? 'Don't worry Chris, you'll do better next time". When Tivendale butchers a kick when not a soul is within 20metres from him? "Never mind Tivers, make the next one count". When Raines slaughters a 20m sideways pass? "C'mon Rainsey, head up'.
I support the club by renewing my membership and by watching games. Anything else I do after that is entirely up to me. So forgive me if I sit there and watch some of the same olds continually screw everything up and say something about it. That is my right as a supporter.
Real support is not about backslapping underachievers or shouting out encouragement to players who can't even hear you.

Rubbish.

As if supporters do that.

Are we a tea party or something?LOL

Enough of this "who was louder" crap.

We should be thankful to all those who went, regardless of how much or how little noise they made.

The pathetic ones are the fair weather supporters who couldn't even make it to Richos 250th on a perfect sunny day.

It was embarrassing.

Remove this Banner Ad

The loser on the 2nd level behind the cheer squad today......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back