The Majak Daw Medal for spuds who play career games v the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

2 Meter Peter would be eyeing off this ‘honour’ today with a small Cordy and inexperienced as a defender Schache to play on
2MP has kicked 3 goals many times but only kicked more than that once, back in 2016 when he kicked 5 against the Lions.

We do have some history with him. IINM we were very keen on him (and he on us) back in the 2014 draft when we had pick 6. He eventually went at #8.

What happened between early planning and draft night was of course the Griffen walkout and the Tom Boyd deal which entailed our pick 6 going to GWS. So we ended up with Tom Boyd instead of 2MP, and just as well.

Our first pick ended up being Toby McLean at #26 which turned out OK, as I recall.

1628394913434.png

The much maligned Devon Smith to get 30 and 3.

2MP has kicked 3 goals many times but only kicked more than that once, back in 2016 when he kicked 5 against the Lions.

We do have some history with him. IINM we were very keen on him (and he on us) back in the 2014 draft when we had pick 6. He eventually went at #8.

What happened between early planning and draft night was of course the Griffen walkout and the Tom Boyd deal which entailed our pick 6 going to GWS. So we ended up with Tom Boyd instead of 2MP, and just as well.

Our first pick ended up being Toby McLean at #26 which turned out OK, as I recall.

View attachment 1199678
Damn dogwatch you called it, 5 goals....career best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think this thread should be named after the legendary Martin McGrath. Five goals on debut, three more games for only one goal and delisted :$

Remove this Banner Ad

The Majak Daw Medal for spuds who play career games v the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back