The Majak Daw Medal for spuds who play career games v the Dogs

Remove this Banner Ad

R3 v Carl

Cripps, Hewett, Curnow, Kennedy and McKay in the green. Not familiar with Hewett - suppose some up and coming star is he?
1648769238883.png

GIF by cosmosontv
I Think You Should Leave Michelle Williams GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frampton comes alive and O'Brien stars

View attachment 1384311
Nice work on the live album reference Fossie!

Not sure I'd tar O'Brien with the spud brush though, has been good prior to this year. His struggles have been well-documented on the Crows board for 2022, but was almost a given he would regain form against us as soon as English was unavailable.

Frampton was trending upwards in his previous match against Tigers too, but agree we gave him a leg up on Saturday. Weirdly coincidental to our Tassie game v Hawks last year where we gave Tim O'Brien a leg up for a career-best game - and then recruited him at the end of the season! If Frampton ends up in our colours next year, I smell a conspiracy! o_O

Not sure I'd tar O'Brien with the spud brush though, has been good prior to this year. His struggles have been well-documented on the Crows board for 2022, but was almost a given he would regain form against us as soon as English was unavailable.

Frampton was trending upwards in his previous match against Tigers too, but agree we gave him a leg up on Saturday. Weirdly coincidental to our Tassie game v Hawks last year where we gave Tim O'Brien a leg up for a career-best game - and then recruited him at the end of the season! If Frampton ends up in our colours next year, I smell a conspiracy! o_O
Yes maybe need a thread titled players who do better than usual against us or something :think:

Well, they have highly rated kids Thilthorpe & Fogarty to come in to the team... Frampton would be gettable... 202cm who can chop out in the ruck...

This game has a Jye Caldwell 25+ disposal 'midfield breakout game' all over it

This game has a Jye Caldwell 25+ disposal 'midfield breakout game' all over it

Watch Stringer kick 5+ against us this weekend

You're not into brushed potatoes?
🥔 🥔
🥔🥔🥔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back