Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

However, you can definitely have too much SM. I didn't see it, and I looked. So it was probably posted by someone I have on ignore. And there are a lot of those.

Love when people take people off ignore to see what they've posted then take pot shots like this they can pretend they don't see. :)

Amusing if he's put me on ignore just because I once asked him what qualified something as Sci-Fi or Fantasy and he got upset.

Season 2 Couch GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Will Smith Fainting GIF

However, you can definitely have too much SM. I didn't see it, and I looked. So it was probably posted by someone I have on ignore. And there are a lot of those.

That is the way?

Blinking Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

"Sorry I am ignoring you but I somehow know you've made a post directed at me despite not reading it so I'm going to make a passive aggressive response despite not knowing you have said anything somehow"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

working from home all week, binged S1 and 2 again yesterday and today. It's such a well made show. I'm a fan of all Star Wars but this is by far the best of the latest gen stuff.

I want your job!

But also still think Andor is a rung above, even just with the production value.

Andor is better, no question, but Mando can be the fun fan servicey show, to compliment the amazing serious drama and tension of Andor.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Andor is better, no question, but Mando can be the fun fan servicey show, to compliment the amazing serious drama and tension of Andor.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

I mean even just from a production value. That shot of the guy in the speeder on Coruscant in the Mando trailer looks so cheap compared to Andor's similar scenes.

"Sorry I am ignoring you but I somehow know you've made a post directed at me despite not reading it so I'm going to make a passive aggressive response despite not knowing you have said anything somehow"

Yes was trying to figure this out, if one has actually got a poster on ignore then how do they get alerted/read posts from the ignored poster? I’m confused. Anyway.

Don’t want to derail the thread so will bring it back to the topic at hand: The Mandalorian. This just dropped into my YouTube recommendations and it looks ****ing epic!

Remove this Banner Ad

Star Wars The Mandalorian

Remove this Banner Ad

Back