Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of this after everything they went through with poor Gaff last year :(
unluckiest team in the afl, they should get a priority pick :(
Judd was a priority pick who later turned into kennedy and masten.
Shuey and darling were also priority picks.

Arguably their last two eras were built around that they don't need any more.

Judd was a priority pick who later turned into kennedy and masten.
Shuey and darling were also priority picks.

Arguably their last two eras were built around that they don't need any more.
i was being sarcastic but now im mad, how the **** they'd every deserve one is beyond me,
does anyone know how many priority picks have been handed out the past few years?
i'd have thought a team with the handouts and success that they have had would have never ever been considered?

i was being sarcastic but now im mad, how the fu** they'd every deserve one is beyond me,
does anyone know how many priority picks have been handed out the past few years?
i'd have thought a team with the handouts and success that they have had would have never ever been considered?
They stopped giving them after melbourne tanked.

We should go easy on them though. They've had a rough few weeks.
Completely botched their premiership defence with a pathetic loss to the Hawks at home.
Fyfe gets AA Skipper over Bung-head.
Merrett inexplicably tugs Nic-Nats hair, causing an innocent fan to spill his beer.
Rioli gets tricked into dodging a drug test.
Completely roll over in the last qtr against the Cats, after umpires screw them by only paying them 8 more free kicks for the match.
Fyfe wins second Charlie.

Considering they were looking a lock for top spot at qtr time of the Richmond game, things went slightly pear-shaped after that for the poor fellas.
Just need Kelly to come to us so that completely wipes the smug look off their faces

Why don’t all the Freo supporting cafe’s and business’s in Fremantle (especially) but everywhere that subscribe to that rag cancel their subscriptions? I’m tired of walking in to cafe’s and deli’s and seeing piles of them in my face. Explain to your customers that until things change they will only get The Australian. If enough do that we will see how long that editor keeps his job. This level of bias and trash “journalism” is just not acceptable.

Yeah don't be fooled. The editor (Anthony De Ceglie) is devoid of morals - he'd be loving the 'outrage', just like Trump's campaign was all about creating outrage and then leveraging it to bring it down to an intellect devoid conversation - the smart people lose their voice and allow them to win because they are better at a 'dumb' fight - helped by them controlling the vast majority of the media. It's a tasteless strategy but it works - you'll see plenty of it with (party aligned) candidates in local government elections going on now.

There is only one way it will change. If people that actually have 'ethics' stop being outraged (feeding them) and instead fight back with strategies that counteract what they are doing at their own 'dumb' level.
yep and that's why Hagdorn was smart to produce those lies last week about JLo. It got people talking about him and kept himself in the spotlight when others e.g. Butler and Duffield won't go down that path until they have enough proof. Stop feeding the trolls with your outrage. That's their meat and 2 veg.

Did have a laugh watching that Flashpoint show after the Brownlow (some paraphrasing).
Mick Malthouse "I don't have Fyfe in my top 10 best players"
Interviewer: "What? He just won the Brownlow. Really"
Mick: "Well I don't really watch much of Freo"

hahahahahaha. Sounds like most of the mainboard. "Cripps/Dangerfield/insert name is better." (I mean all the Freo games were on Sunday afternoon and I don't have Foxtel or watch that game, so only actually saw Fyfe play twice, once again my team, and during the AFLX last time that was on, but yeah, not as good...)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

imagine being so close to being caught that you substitute urine with gatorade, and then after coming so close to being caught going on to use drugs.... the arrogance in thinking he would get away with it, what a culture they've got going there

1. The West insert a Willie Rioli face mask cutout ahead of their final that weekend. He is suspended the same day for submitting something other than urine as his drug sample back in August.

2. Post Brownlow the West take up 2/3 on the front page with a poll headline pleading to reduce Rioli's suspension. Same day it is revealed he tested positive to canabis on game day in early September.

What more will be revealed when they attach a Willie keychain with every issue in the coming week or two?

1. The West insert a Willie Rioli face mask cutout ahead of their final that weekend. He is suspended the same day for submitting something other than urine as his drug sample back in August.

2. Post Brownlow the West take up 2/3 on the front page with a poll headline pleading to reduce Rioli's suspension. Same day it is revealed he tested positive to canabis on game day in early September.

What more will be revealed when they attach a Willie keychain with every issue in the coming week or two?
I was expecting a cone or a Joynt Venture voucher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back