The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't rule out either Wellington or Brisbane dropping points tbh but yeh most likely scenario is we play the Mongs at Etihad.
Im somewhat comfortable with that, particularly if Berisha doesn't play.
There is AFL at Etihad that Saturday and Sunday. Given that it isn't the Grand Final I think that game would be at aami.

Not a single quote from the FFA in that and a bunch of coulds, ifs and maybe based on the writers opinion.

I understand the FFA made a direct comment on the grand final but first week it would be at aami from what I've heard.
Davutovic made it pretty clear a few weeks back that the above would be the case and tbh he is rarely wrong when it comes to reporting. Who knows, maybe FFA will change their mind take a different path, I hope they do, but I'd nearly take it to the bank that we'll be shafted to Etihad if we play the Mongs.

Davutovic made it pretty clear a few weeks back that the above would be the case and tbh he is rarely wrong when it comes to reporting. Who knows, maybe FFA will change their mind take a different path, I hope they do, but I'd nearly take it to the bank that we'll be shafted to Etihad if we play the Mongs.
Yeah. I'm pretty sure he was talking about the grand final though when he commented but whatever.

We could do ourselves a favour and win this weekend and hopefully get a result go our way to finish top 2. Still spewing we stuffed up on Sunday.

AFL would likely kick up a stink if the FFA tried to play it on Friday night with the AFL having games on the next two days so AAMI is entirely plausible.

Hope the Mongs don't choose to tank to play us to avoid travel (assuming we win tonight)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mauk lost it then lol.

So we ain't coming back to win this you'd think. If we get knocked out first week can we start up the # jvsout calls again?

Remove this Banner Ad

The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back