The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/244495,melbourne-heart-swoop-for-golgol-and-gray.aspx
MELBOURNE Heart have snapped up former Gold Coast United attacker Golgol Mebrahtu and Irish defender Steven Gray for next season, the club confirmed today.

Mebrahtu, 21, and Gray, 30, signed two-year and one-year deals respectively to join John Aloisi’s side and bolster the squad along with recent recruits Liberian international Patrick Gerhardt and goalkeeper Andrew Redmayne

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/244495,melbourne-heart-swoop-for-golgol-and-gray.aspx

Yeah don't read much into it, we have signed our quote of foreign players and would be only able to get him on a guest stint. I would say that we made enquiries about him but not much eventuated from it.

We only have room left for Australian's now, will be interested to see who we pick up. Hopefully continue along the lines of last year with good youth with a future to sell, this is our way of making income with the crowds being poor.

Will head along to the game vs Richmond on August 8th, should be good to see them have a hit out!

Heart has signed Dylan MacAlister.

Not a massive fan of his, but I do think we needed an experienced striker proven at this level in our squad. Should provide solid squad depth at the very least.

Yeah don't read much into it, we have signed our quote of foreign players and would be only able to get him on a guest stint. I would say that we made enquiries about him but not much eventuated from it.

We only have room left for Australian's now, will be interested to see who we pick up. Hopefully continue along the lines of last year with good youth with a future to sell, this is our way of making income with the crowds being poor.

Will head along to the game vs Richmond on August 8th, should be good to see them have a hit out!

I'm concerned with the players we are selling. I'm all for making the club financial safe but I want to win trophies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back