The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know where we can buy a Villa City Jersey? I've looked on the city store and there is only blank jerseys available.

You'd buy the top and add the name as an extra.

You will be able to get the jersey screen printed, just google it, don't think club does it but I could be wrong.

Does anyone know where we can buy a Villa City Jersey? I've looked on the city store and there is only blank jerseys available.

If you're an XS or a S, you might be able to go here:

http://www.nikestore.com.au/2014-15-melbourne-city-fc-stadium-home-726423-100

Otherwise, just get a shirt from the club, or Rebel, or wherever and one of those stores on or near Swan St can probably sort the printing out for you (it would be worth phoning ahead to see if they've got the sky blue font). Pretty piss poor that the club:
  • Still doesn't have the away shirt available for sale anywhere (deliberate move...?)
  • Doesn't have printing available on the club site
  • Has sky blue all over the official club site merchandise (bad enough that the player warmups are all sky blue)
Probably doesn't affect me that much, as I intend to wear Heart gear to every home game, but I still would be buying one of each inaugural shirt and if people were to get a Villa one, they'd presumably like to have it before he leaves, if possible.

Not using villa enough, dominating possession but so far our attack is crossing it in from the corners without much success. For all the crosses in have we had 1 header on target?

Newcastle are playing very defensive with most players behind the ball. Duff has been very good so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dominating? Are we watching the same game? Having the ball around midfield then passing it backwards over and over again isn't dominating. At least Newcastle have players that attack
We are dominating possession. A blind man can see that.

Sure are, quality of possession is something completely different. I kept wondering why all Hoffman does is pass it backwards but then I saw him pass it forward.
Hoffman is shit. That is his problem.

Well at least we didn't lose.

Have to win next week.
Especially to shove it up those Victory sanctimonious shitstains of supporters.

Williams and Dugandzic are shit as central strikers. I'd almost rather Paartalu there because he's at least strong over the ball. Ramsay and Hoffman aren't Full Back's arseh*le's. Duff and Villa will score 5 goals between them next week if they get half decent service.

Especially to shove it up those Victory sanctimonious shitstains of supporters.

Williams and Dugandzic are shit as central strikers. I'd almost rather Paartalu there because he's at least strong over the ball. Ramsay and Hoffman aren't Full Back's arseh*le's. Duff and Villa will score 5 goals between them next week if they get half decent service.
Villa should be the central striker.

Duff and Williams around him.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Melbourne City Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back