Vintage Bay The Monthly Richmond Supporter Optimism Graph **TOTY 2017**

Remove this Banner Ad

ATTENTION SKWOD MEMBERS and other assorted shittrucks: I found a thread on the Bay for you to flog it up in... It's this thread.
Mods don't come near it (hence why it hasent been stickied) especially a certain Tiggie super mod.

Get your Lizzie and Lee pics ready and post them flat out in here, you are safe, friends.

Enjoy.

:thumbsu:

ATTENTION SKWOD MEMBERS and other assorted shittrucks: I found a thread on the Bay for you to flog it up in... It's this thread.
Mods don't come near it (hence why it hasent been stickied) especially a certain Tiggie super mod.

Get your Lizzie and Lee pics ready and post them flat out in here, you are safe, friends.

Enjoy.

:thumbsu:
craffles

Oh wait :(

This best describes my mood right now (for the record you're the chick and i'm the dude)

In this one, your the teacher, I'm the kid (what kind of a man supporters the Richmond tigers, you are destroying your life......)

And i'm just posting this one because it's a ****ing cracker of a song and film clip

Tigers BY PLEEEEENNNNTTTTYYYYYYYYYY

This best describes my mood right now (for the record you're the chick and i'm the dude)

In this one, your the teacher, I'm the kid (what kind of a man supporters the Richmond tigers, you are destroying your life......)

And i'm just posting this one because it's a ******* cracker of a song and film clip

Tigers BY PLEEEEENNNNTTTTYYYYYYYYYY

This is fruitcake footy mate,if we lose watch your post get quoted lolz.

The fruitcakes nearly closed the server last week when we lost to a team that is a fav for the flag.

That's ok. We have now played 5 of the top 8 teams in the comp and lost 3 games by a total under 10 points. I aint even worried.

Bombers should account for the Tiges this week.

How much longer can your head wobbling 'master coach' last?

I dunno mate, let me call Benny G and I'll get back to you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno mate, let me call Benny G and I'll get back to you.

No need. After a few more losses it should become apparent.

Losing to Freo in Melbourne while getting close to a couple of injury smashed finals clubs is just the beginning of the end for old mate Dimma.

No need. After a few more losses it should become apparent.

Losing to Freo in Melbourne while getting close to a couple of injury smashed finals clubs is just the beginning of the end for old mate Dimma.

Benny and Peggy just got back to me. They laughed and said "lol bulldogs. Getting exposed for the Woewodins they are".

Richmond supporters appear about 50% optimistic. Graph still calibrated correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please D/H, 90% or GTFO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tiges beat last year's spooners.

It's TIGER TIME!!!*

*putting the use of CAPS in context. The only other time I use all CAPS is when mentioning DIXON!!!

Woewodins beat the 'Aints - it's B2B TIME.*

*Saints are massively over rated.

Saints have turned to shit, got towled up by Shittney and the Bullflogs.

Who would of thought. A team that wins nothing ever play like shit? In other news water is wet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay The Monthly Richmond Supporter Optimism Graph **TOTY 2017**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back