Vintage Bay The Monthly Richmond Supporter Optimism Graph **TOTY 2017**

Remove this Banner Ad

RedVest4, welcome to July Tigers!
341460_6295bcfcd6a6e40b9310d1f84b025e9f.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RedVest4, welcome to July Tigers!
341460_6295bcfcd6a6e40b9310d1f84b025e9f.png
July: Things remain the same in this period, however this is where Richmond play their 1 good game of the year against a good side, normally a Port Adelaide away from home type... This is then where Damian Hardwick holds onto his job for the next year to the delight of all opposition supporters. A select few (not many) Richmond supporters believe this is the victory that might turn them around for years to come.

**** would be nice for once
While we're too shit to be trollable, I'm happy to take one for the team as a Lions supporter.. after all, SOMEBODY has to be Richmond's Grand Final opponent. Just cause they're a bit special and play their Grand Finals before September.

I still need to beleive what i am seeing
Give it the sticky it needs, even though Sparkles outranks you, you won't get in trouble for doing it, he won't notice this as for some reason, the thread doesn't show up on his computer screen/huwaei device

I still need to beleive what i am seeing
The last thread i asked to be stickied was. And it was terrible. This is relevant and shiny.

You could be "that guy" who did the thing. And go down in the annals of history.

Thats real.

Remove this Banner Ad

Vintage Bay The Monthly Richmond Supporter Optimism Graph **TOTY 2017**

Remove this Banner Ad

Back