Current Trial The Murder of 9yo Charlise Mutten - Blue Mountains * Justin Stein Sentenced to Life in Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are the jury taking so long. Surely it's pretty obvious who the killer is.

From this Daily Mail Article:
...at 1pm on Friday, Justice Helen Wilson sent the jury home after they requested access to a transcript of evidence given by the accused's mother, Annemie Stein."

The judge is like... "Seriously you guys are requesting transcripts again? He's clearly guilty. Get out of my court at once and think about what you've done."

Last edited:
Its so obvious to me, it was the mother, so if she gets away with this, just hoes to show what the justice system is like
But seriously, how is it obvious with the evidence that’s been given?
You have to be connected to the male murderer and pedo to make an account on BF and this is your only post?
It’s obvious who killed Charlise and it wasn’t her mother!

Its so obvious to me, it was the mother, so if she gets away with this, just hoes to show what the justice system is like
How do you figure?
He was alone with C admits to disposing of a body in his truck and lying about some weird real estate agent
Than the mother who's presence was accounted for somehow had arranged the daughter to stay somewhere than the mother returns and kills her???
That just seems unbelievable. Unless I am missing something .
Fine if you want to argue a different sequence of events and he has a presumption if innocence but I just don't see it. Especially with what's been presented.

I have grave fears that this case will follow many other similar child murders, the amount of times these poor innocent children are murdered and in the end noone is held responsible, he did it, she did it, blame game, but it can't be proven who did what, makes me sick, I am not sure how defence lawyers sleep at night, you have to be a special kind of person to be a defence lawyer I believe, he is guilty as sin, the mother is also guilty of neglect, that poor poor child

I have grave fears that this case will follow many other similar child murders, the amount of times these poor innocent children are murdered and in the end noone is held responsible, he did it, she did it, blame game, but it can't be proven who did what

I can't see that being the case here. The prosecution has oodles of evidence all pointing to Stein.
The ONLY evidence that supports the defences version of events are the words of the accused, and the words of the accused mother.

The prosecution has pointed out that both of those people have changed their stories countless times.

But seriously, how is it obvious with the evidence that’s been given?
You have to be connected to the male murderer and pedo to make an account on BF and this is your only post?
It’s obvious who killed Charlise and it wasn’t her mother!
Connected or a big fan of Stein.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What makes it obvious to you that it was the Mother?
ill ignore the clowns and answer this specifically, number 1: if youre child is Missing ... theres no way you would not be fretting, theres no way you would attempt for what did she Say she was doing for two days ? oh thats right Looking for her daughter in scrubland, not getting a shot in sydney ok. Number 2: you would definitely not be More distressed over ur partner cheating than your daughter missing...Number 3: you would not be Sleeping After all of this and the child missing AND crack as well not possible. Number 4: when she reported her missing she Immediately attempts to be admitted into emergency department with "lower abdominal pains" which they did not admit her for, so she Then admits Herself into the mental health ward for only two days until After the body is recovered checks out? and Justins sunk himself in a mile if s**t already and been grabbed for it? its a CLASS A putrid junkie lie. and Justin and his mother are no better obviously for not telling the truth to begin with. theres many more points i have also but its been obvious shes behind this for a while now. the avoidance to the jax straight up is what calls it. it was her. your kids your kid. if its missing you dont give a f**k about anything but finding them. not make a couple of casual enquiries to hospitals. send all three of them to the hounds for all i care just dont let her go free. it was her.

ill ignore the clowns and answer this specifically, number 1: if youre child is Missing ... theres no way you would not be fretting, theres no way you would attempt for what did she Say she was doing for two days ? oh thats right Looking for her daughter in scrubland, not getting a shot in sydney ok. Number 2: you would definitely not be More distressed over ur partner cheating than your daughter missing...Number 3: you would not be Sleeping After all of this and the child missing AND crack as well not possible. Number 4: when she reported her missing she Immediately attempts to be admitted into emergency department with "lower abdominal pains" which they did not admit her for, so she Then admits Herself into the mental health ward for only two days until After the body is recovered checks out? and Justins sunk himself in a mile if s**t already and been grabbed for it? its a CLASS A putrid junkie lie. and Justin and his mother are no better obviously for not telling the truth to begin with. theres many more points i have also but its been obvious shes behind this for a while now. the avoidance to the jax straight up is what calls it. it was her. your kids your kid. if its missing you dont give a f**k about anything but finding them. not make a couple of casual enquiries to hospitals. send all three of them to the hounds for all i care just dont let her go free. it was her.
Let me guess - you do drugs with Stein. Or used to, should I say!

What are your thoughts on Stein drugging Charlise? Stein burying a gun identical to the one that killed Charlise, but not the same one (which has never been found!)?

Last edited:
Ok I get what you’re saying about K but what makes you think she was with Stein and was the one who shot her and why was Stein the one who dumped C?

Thanks for your reply. Nobody has been convicted at this stage. Why did Justin and his mum keep changing their story and would you mind answering the questions put to you below:
Ok I get what you’re saying about K but what makes you think she was with Stein and was the one who shot her and why was Stein the one who dumped C?

number 1: if youre child is Missing ... theres no way you would not be fretting,
Number 2: you would definitely not be More distressed over ur partner cheating than your daughter missing.
Number 3: you would not be Sleeping
Number 4: when she reported her missing she Immediately attempts to be admitted into emergency department with "lower abdominal pains" which they did not admit her for, so she Then admits Herself into the mental health ward for only two days until After the body is recovered checks out?
it was her. your kids your kid. if its missing you dont give a f**k about anything but finding them. not make a couple of casual enquiries to hospitals.
You made some really valid points about what a rubbish parent Kallista is, props to you for that. I completely agree.

So... about the circumstances surrounding the actual murder, I'm interested why you think Kallista might have drugged her own daughter and removed her underwear before shooting her?
Was that to frame Stein? I mean by that thinking, Kallista also had the opportunity to plant the 21 files of kiddy p0rn on Stein's phone that the police would later find. Then trick him into dumping the body while she's playing the worried mum card.
It's looking more and more like we all underestimated just how clever this meth junkie actually is. It was the perfect crime really.

Last edited:
I’m not sure you’re taking into account that k dog was off her face on ice , not just smoking it , shooting it up so I’m not sure we can equate her behavior with how a normal person would react.

You made some really valid points about what a rubbish person Kallista is, so props to you for that.
I'm interested why you think Kallista might have drugged her own daughter and removed her underwear before shooting her? Was that to frame Stein? I mean by that thinking, Kallista also had the opportunity to plant kiddy p0rn on Stein's phone that the police would later find.
It's looking more and more like we all underestimated just how clever this meth junkie actually is. It was the perfect crime really.
It looks like we'll never hear from truthseeker again...account cancelled!

Maybe the guards discovered Stein’s phone.
What bothers me is that we all have a right to share an opinion. Truthseeker may have been sharing some truth about the mums involvement.
I would have been happy for truthseeker to share a bit more.
The phone you mentioned may also not be out of the question.
Would you believe this story: An Aussie woman living in the US took some illegal stuff into a jail this year for her partner and ended up in jail herself. The woman's mum went over and brought back the children who were now motherless and when the mum got back was murdered herself by one of her own sons.
There's probably stranger things happening than someone helping that Stein creature.

What bothers me is that we all have a right to share an opinion. Truthseeker may have been sharing some truth about the mums involvement.
I would have been happy for truthseeker to share a bit more.
The phone you mentioned may also not be out of the question.
Would you believe this story: An Aussie woman living in the US took some illegal stuff into a jail this year for her partner and ended up in jail herself. The woman's mum went over and brought back the children who were now motherless and when the mum got back was murdered herself by one of her own sons.
There's probably stranger things happening than someone helping that Stein creature.
Totally agree that stranger things have happened.
Maybe TS just wanted to voice their opinion.
Edit. I think C’s time of death will be telling as I think the police have put C’s time of death before K got back to the house. (I could be wrong.)
Hopefully the jury will be in soon.

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it’s a crime discussion forum and that’s what we do but there is a difference between discussing and someone making a fake account to drop their opinion in with no facts and then disappearing , basically trolling similar to Murdery stuff in another thread.

Surely there was witnesses to Kmutt being at the caravan park when stein went back to wilderstein? Majority of caravan parks that I know have boom gates where they can see who is coming in and out , surely the police have looked at all of this?

Like I said before , k**** was off her face on a drug binge so is not going to act like a normal person and from what I understand about killerstein , he is a very manipulative , Kmutt doesn’t come across as being so bright so I think he would have easily manipulated her.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it’s a crime discussion forum and that’s what we do but there is a difference between discussing and someone making a fake account to drop their opinion in with no facts and then disappearing , basically trolling similar to Murdery stuff in another thread.

Surely there was witnesses to Kmutt being at the caravan park when stein went back to wilderstein? Majority of caravan parks that I know have boom gates where they can see who is coming in and out , surely the police have looked at all of this?

Like I said before , kmutt was off her face on a drug binge so is not going to act like a normal person and from what I understand about killerstein , he is a very manipulative , Kmutt doesn’t come across as being so bright so I think he would have easily manipulated her.
We have to be logical and look at the evidence. K might not be a fit Mother but is there any other evidence pointing to K aside from Stein blaming her? I personally can’t see any aside from Stein’s account after he changed his story several times.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Trial The Murder of 9yo Charlise Mutten - Blue Mountains * Justin Stein Sentenced to Life in Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back