The Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah, listen to the album. There is no way these tracks are B-sides. They're very strong tracks.
This wasn’t a diss on Taylor. More that it always feels like that when artists have that big an album. Will try and give it a listen at some point.

I listened today, felt like it was lacking something. There weren't many catchy hooks that I'd expect from a Taylor Swift song.

I think 31 songs in such a short space of time does leave a lot of them feeling samey.

I listened today, felt like it was lacking something. There weren't many catchy hooks that I'd expect from a Taylor Swift song.

I think 31 songs in such a short space of time does leave a lot of them feeling samey.
Yeah, I felt the same.

Whilst her whole discography isn't necessarily samey, I felt that a lot of the songs just blended into each other. For such a bloated album, there wasn't a lot of variety.

Last edited:
Saw The Last Dinner Party last night and they were ****ing phenomenal.

Truly one of the best concerts I've ever seen.
yeh they were great down here in Melbourne Monday night

Don't know who on Earth they are, but glad you loved it.
Good news for you they've just released a new music video

I think if you mixed Florence + the Machine, Queen, some 80s influence and then add a bit of a heavier sound, you get this band.

People have labelled them industry plants but I don't really think that matters if they're as good as they are.

Good news for you they've just released a new music video

I think if you mixed Florence + the Machine, Queen, some 80s influence and then add a bit of a heavier sound, you get this band.

People have labelled them industry plants but I don't really think that matters if they're as good as they are.

It's OK, but not really to my taste. But I am glad that you love them.

Guess whose wallet is $US450 lighter today?

image.png

https://neilyoung.warnerrecords.com/en/neil-young-archives-vol.-iii-1976-198717-cd-and-5-blu-ray-[deluxe-edition]/093624839439.html?ref=direct&eml=2024July25%2F6530258%2F6010961&etsubid=187823981

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Music Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back