The NBA 2010/11 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had Jazz at -6.5 and Jefferson misses 2 free throws in the last 10 seconds and they win by 6...you gotta be kidding me.

1-5 for the night...sickening.

What do you guys think of rockets away to Portland at +3 tomorrow? Are portland that good at home?

3/1

ATS : 37 - 35 - 4 (-5.74 Units)
O/U : 24 - 10 - 1 (+34.67 Units)
H2H : 1 - 2 - 0 (-2.13 Units)
H2H Margin: 0 - 1 - 0 (-0.50 Units)
Player T/H2H : 2 - 4 - 0 (-6.30 Units)
Multi : 8 - 5 - 0 (+14.11 Units)
Quarters Lines : 31 - 18 - 2 (+25.57 Units)
Quarter Totals: 2 - 2 - 0 (+0.41 Units)
Half Lines: 15 - 8 - 0 (+15.67 Units)
Half Totals 0 - 0 - 0 (0.00 Units)
Line/OU: 1 - 0 - 0 (+5.20 Units)
Team Totals : 1 - 1 - 0 (-0.71 Units)
Other : 1 - 2 - 0 (+3.50 Units)

YTD : 123 - 88 - 7 (+89.22 Units)

3 Units LA Lakers -5.5 1st Half over Memphis @ $1.91 (Centrebet) LOSS (-3 Units)
3 Units Portland -3 over Houston @ $1.91 (Sportingbet) WIN (+2.73 Units)
2 Units Phoenix -5 over Sacramento @ $1.91 (Centrebet) LOSS (-2 Units)

Daily Total - -2.27

Two plays i like at this stage...

New York/Indiana Over 209 - Probably not the wisest decision to potentially play an Over of this total with a team in the game that hasn't scored over 100 in 2 weeks but i've got a feeling this goes way over. Pacers have been concentrating and have somewhat produced some good defensive performances lately, but it's been in the half court. A game against the Knicks, teams don't seem to get set. I think their defence isn't going to be as effective here against the running Knicks. Also read a report that the Pacers are going to try out, more often now, Granger at the 4. This is a much smaller lineup, therefore potentially will set up this match as an end to end match. Pacers have plenty of shooters, Granger, Rush, Dunleavy, Posey that can take advantage of the Knicks poor 3 point defence too. Also like Hibbert to produce good numbers, he's been the missing piece offensively for the Pacers as he's struggled, against a centreless Knicks, he should be able to produce. Think the Pacers break their scoring drought here, and you know the Knicks will score. Day game doesn't really both me here, shoot out here for me.

Portland -3 over Houston - Houston may be picking up the W's but they have beaten no one of note and seem to catch them in the right situations of late. Portland on the other hand are very good at home, either SU (11 - 3) or ATS (9 - 5). Camby back gives them a defensive presence and also an extra player off the bench to provide support. Miller is playing well, Aldridge and Matthews too, Portland too strong at home here against a Rockets team that can't see to lock down a player to play alongside Scola.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2ND H - LAKERS -11 x1unit play LOSS -1.1
Cannot see LAKERS dropping this one. Look for huge 2nd Half!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back