Game Day The nearly trustworthy Dogs V The untrustworthy Lion 7/6/24 Marvel 7.40 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

fortune teller gipsy GIF

You want the lottery numbers?

They are:

Number of times MC tries to be clever and ends up inhibiting the team

Number of tackles a second year player on the opposition breaks before kicking an undeserved goal

Number of times our tall forwards converge on the same blade of grass in one gsme

Number of fumbles when a clean pickup would result in a scoring opportunity but then results in an inside 50 to the opponent

Number of times I scream at the tv when a dogs player does something stupid

Best guess is those numbers are 4, 5, 15, 16 and 196.

Lobb will stay at dogs at this rate where he is guaranteed an income, because the more he plays the more money he’ll miss out on from rival suiters.

Sync SEN, Gerard is a bit better than the buffoons on Friday footy.
I’m sitting in an Adelaide hotel room after a big day out. I’m only half engaged in a game that I saw.coming. So can’t be bothered. Anyways it would be against my SEN jihad to use any product they put out.

Just re-watched the Lachie Neale goal on slo-mo , the siren did actually sound before he made contact with the kick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope Sam Darcy enjoyed getting his jollies hitting someone from behind. Let his teammates down.

Darcy passed Lobb 10 weeks ago. I’d rather have Darcy play for the colors than Lobb just playing for the money.

Lobb does next to nothing week after week

We are simply getting out played, yeah there have been some dodgy frees but we are getting smacked in the middle, defenders are zoning more and more , at one point we had Freijah v Daniher and Duryea v Hipwood with jones looking at them and then standing 15m away.

We can’t move the ball, Lobb offers nothing in the air and can’t win a 1v1

We can’t stick tackles and all around it’s been a soft effort. All on the players this one

Darcy passed Lobb 10 weeks ago. I’d rather have Darcy play for the colors than Lobb just playing for the money.

Lobb does next to nothing week after week

I’m aware of this, that’s why we need him out there, not sitting in the stands due to a silly act.

Umpiring has been appalling and our defensive work is matching it.

Lions getting way too much easy ball from iffy clearance winning kicks.

Making Hipwood look like Buddy Franklin also isn’t helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back