Game Day The nearly trustworthy Dogs V The untrustworthy Lion 7/6/24 Marvel 7.40 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are getting belted regardless but it remains completely amateurish that the call depends on when the umpire hears it the siren, laughable in 2024.

Also while I’m on my soapbox get rid of touches goals and posters. If you’re good enough to kick it through the big sticks who cares if it hits the post or touches a pinkie finger.

Play the kids for the rest of the season. Let our crap AFL players win a VFL flag and let them go.

These would be Lobb, Daniel, Keath. Bramble sub in VFL. Have I missed any?

Caleb Daniel is an absolute waste of 600k per season.

He needs 25+ to justify his deficiencies.

On the positive side, the scoreboard still flatters us, should be 12 goals down

Don’t speak too soon, still plenty of time for that

Ok, I’m at the game, firstly before I go into giving the bald umpire a price of advice I just want to say we are insipid tonight. Our midfield including Bont is absolutely horrible. Except for Treloar who can at least hold his head high. I know we have a few out but seriously the lack of intensity, run and physicality is pathetic. The amount of missed tackles, sideways movement lack of structure both offensively and defensively is horrible.

Caleb Daniel is a liability defensively and honestly we would be better of to blood Croft forward the whole game than play lobb.

Finally, the bald umpire. Seriously!!!

16 frees to 4 at half time…..hmmm. I know we are bad but some of these have been horrible decisions.

Lastly, what is making me smile is two old indigenous women sitting in front of me. It’s their first time to
Marvel and they are loving it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Docklands is not a fortress for us. We should play all home interstate games in Ballarat. At this rate we won't hit 60,000 members and 1/4 of them would turn up in Ballarat.

Ted Baillieu nailed it today, Melbourne sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back