Game Day The nearly trustworthy Dogs V The untrustworthy Lion 7/6/24 Marvel 7.40 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure I really want to go to next week's game. It would be heartbreaking to have it turn out like West Coast last year.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

We'll have no case for whingeing when Neale gets the 3 Brownlow votes from this game.

He’s head and shoulders the best player on the ground. Bont has been tagged but had his colours lowered. He doesn’t have a good enough coach or teammates to win a Brownlow at this stage.

Nighty night. This is just plain embarrassing and such a let down but they do it every single time. Hopes raised and then crushed in devastating fashion. Every. Single. Time. Happened for years.

Opportunity there for the taking and it gets blown away by teams who are switched on and ambush us like deer in the headlights. It's a character flaw and it's weak. Deserve to be smashed in the media after this as utter pretenders.

Anywho.

We’ve run out of cattle to replace the AFL level players.

Always a danger game - bye can’t come soon enough for us to regroup.

I strongly disagree. This is a system loss.

Other teams have long injury lists. Ours is annoying because of the top 2-3 but otherwise it’s not too bad.

No other side apart from the bottom two teams has looked like this against Brisbane this year. It’s pathetic how poorly this team has played.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Eric Hipwood, our Majak Daw medalist

Game is done, have Sanders tag neale to learn a thing or two about how to get the ball moving towards goal
I’m not sure that would be a great learning experience. He neither has the pace, nor agility to go with Neale. It’s why he tends to go with the hand off as first instinct. He’s really struggling to adjust to the pace of games.

Not winning many games on the back of the clearance and contested possession numbers we’ve put up tonight

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back