Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you want a healthy dose of Schadenfreude have a look at this

Cripps saying that the kick after the siren could have been one of the best moments of his career is an incredible reflection of how shit Carlton have been for a decade (it’s a completely irrelevant game for us and we’ve had dozens of these moments in the last two years only) and the fact he then says despite the results it’s still one of the coolest moments is just comically sad.

I feel for Crippa in a way, feels like he’s the only player that gives a f*** in that team.

But christ that clip is grim lol, man’s won a Brownlow* and an after the siren miss is a top career moment

Another Blue in lala land.
How does Kouta even think he could offer anything as the Mayor of Melbourne?

We need subtitles just to understand what he is saying.

This isn’t the same as Moomba.
It's embarrassing isn't it? I heard him (try to) speak on sen. He doesn't even have any specific platforms he's running on.

Bangs on about there not being any clubs & bars in the city anymore like when he was younger.. wtf? Is he having a midlife crisis.

Wants more people back working in the city.... 🥴 How does he think a mayor can influence that?

What a total moron.

Last edited:
It's embarrassing isn't it? I heard him (try to) speak on sen. He doesn't even have any specific platforms he's running on.

Bangs on about there are not being any clubs & bars in the city anymore like when he was younger.. wtf? Is he having a midlife crisis.

Wants more people back working in the city.... 🥴 How does he think a mayor can influence that?

What a total moron.
In the traditional Carlton way - cash

I saw Kouta making his mayoral pitch on the news. He sounded like a kid wanting to be school captain and promising the world. I said to Mr Park - is this a joke? It was seriously embarrassing.

Kouta aside - although a rich vein of Carlton dumbness - thank you for bringing this thread up to the front page.😍

Looking forward to posting here later today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bangs on about there not being any clubs & bars in the city anymore like when he was younger.. wtf? Is he having a midlife crisis.

What a total moron.
Working in the city mostly sucks.
I don’t think enough young people want to go to bars and clubs.

Working in the city mostly sucks.
I don’t think enough young people want to go to bars and clubs.
Its tough for younger people even if they want to. Going into the city to drink really is unaffordable now. That is after other issues like sky high rents and in general inflation being well above wage growth already cutting into their disposable income.

C'mon Freo get me home!

lotion-warm.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back