Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

previously, the only thing I liked about Vossy was that he is a ranga

this chase of the crims is admirable

yes, it was dangerous, but Vossy assumed the danger, backed his physical prowess and caught the wrongdoers

(and I hope he is miserable at the GABBA)
Was Vossy emulating the late Ron Barassi who tackled some bad ass perpetrator in Fitzroy St (?) St Kilda some years back?

Do AFL captains/ coaches who lead their team to defeat the Pies in GFs feel the need to spread their "prowess" in the general community?

Was Vossy emulating the late Ron Barassi who tackled some bad ass perpetrator in Fitzroy St (?) St Kilda some years back?

Do AFL captains/ coaches who lead their team to defeat the Pies in GFs feel the need to spread their "prowess" in the general community?

Cameron Ling would have kept pace with the crims and made them submit with his whiney voice

All we need now is for Cripps to not win the Brownlow and for Carlton to go out in straight sets. Imagine the whinging thatā€™ll last all summer! Ha ha ha ha

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sigourney Weaver Movie GIF

Blues fans all over Royal Pde, and Princes Park this morning. Club must be having one of those happy clappy training session where the fans get to salivate over the players. One more week of happiness coming up - and then the train wreck. Thereā€™s delusion and then thereā€™s despair.

Looks like it will rain soon. Hope itā€™s a deluge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back