Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh Yeah GIF

Thanks Brisbane Lions! šŸ¦

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fading into irrelevance, and obscurity?

I suspect they meant something more like "getting arrested by the cops in Bali by Tuesday, a couple of weeks later than originally planned but that's ok" - you say tomato, we say toh-may-toe...

Last edited:
You gotta love it, the spanking in the first half, then they give them hope in the third, then get beaten in the last. It should of been a bigger loss for them. But I loved Voss in the coaches box at the end of game, worried about water bottles?

To be honest, my dick could have fallen off last night and I'd still consider it an awesome night.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

But I loved Voss in the coaches box at the end of game, worried about water bottles?

I think this deserves further interrogation.

Vossy ran away to the box in the last quarter, and then retreated into the shadows at the back.

Hiding? Didnā€™t want the media to see him crying? Frightened the few remaining Blues fans might mount an attack?

Vossy ran away to the box in the last quarter, and then retreated into the shadows at the back.

Hiding? Didnā€™t want the media to see him crying? Frightened the few remaining Blues fans might mount an attack?

He took off to Fortitude Valley to perform a citizens arrest. Mind you, the Carlton side are the ones who should be arrested for fraud.

Damn. I was hoping he'd get another three years to ensure the Bears would be bad to middling for a bit longer.

It has been apparent to nearly everyone (except the Brisbane faithful) that Crazy Vossy was extremely limited in his ability as both a tactical coach and a list manager.

Let's just hope we don't have to be subjected to his pearls of wisdom in the commentary box again

They need a coach with the ability to find a plan B.

He's got loads of talent at his disposal, but has shown an inability to respond when the opposition changes things up.

Vossy has always been a bit if a one-trick pony.

Vossy's rah-rah approach only resonates for about half a season. Expecting they start hot in 2024 and the knives are out again once they miss the finals

The knives are out for Vossy on the Carlton board. Thankfully, they've got him for at least next year.

Honestly, will never understand why clubs keep giving him another go. First quote above from 2013. Nothing appears to have changed in over a decade.

Worst news if he is sacked would be that we'd have Hodge and Vossy in the commentary team.

The knives are out for Vossy on the Carlton board. Thankfully, they've got him for at least next year.

Honestly, will never understand why clubs keep giving him another go. First quote above from 2013. Nothing appears to have changed in over a decade.

Worst news if he is sacked would be that we'd have Hodge and Vossy in the commentary team.
NOSTRADOOFDOOFUS

Never thought in my lifetime, I'd be celebrating at 30-year Carlton drought and now us being the most successful club in the history of vfl/afl. Makes the 2023 granny win even sweeter. Hey blueboys what's worse than seeing Collingwood win a flag by 40 points? Seeing us win by 4.

TBH, I think he was trying to change his flight to Bali so he can leave straight from Brisbane. I hear him and Curnow were catching up for beers on Kuta beach.

On Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back