Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Every second thread of theirs is Carlton posters only. Bunch of w***ers.

It’s actually every thread is Carlton Posters only …

… it’s just that they’ve only bothered to label every second one.

Vossy did have a plan. It's just that it copped a very early does of the Helmuth von Moltke treatment.
Vossy likes to keep it simple.

Plan A: Kick more goals than the opposition

Plan A stopped working in June, so they switched to Plan B - don't kick more goals than the opposition.

As we go into the 30th anniversary of the Scum's premiership drought, I went to an AFLW game at Ikon last year and I walked past the foyer area where the premiership cups were on display, dunno if it was the light that day, but the cups were caked in dust and looked like they hadn't been cleaned for ages.

As we go into the 30th anniversary of the Scum's premiership drought, I went to an AFLW game at Ikon last year and I walked past the foyer area where the premiership cups were on display, dunno if it was the light that day, but the cups were caked in dust and looked like they hadn't been cleaned for ages.
Did one have a sign under it "I'm embarrassed to be here"?

https://themongrelpunt.com/afl-seas...Dd0pcc2zLJtVJnpBLk_aem_XnEvkrty8LXRrwBgLhB-Ig

A very good read if you have a spare 5 minutes. Basically, the Blues are f***ed unless a miracle happens this off-season.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
chef-kiss-25.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a wonderful time to be alive. When they met their hopeless friend at the end it reinforced just how glorious the times that we live in are.
Forwarded to an Essendon fan, they’ll think it’s gold until the punch line! 🤣🤣

Worth a look if you have Facebook ..........

www.facebook.com/reel/507650208669540
That frothing from Carlton supporters over the airwaves on SEN and the like will linger quite a while, I feel. There's probably enough froth and bile from them to fill up the MCG, so that will take some time to dissipate, before they finally recover themselves and start drinking their own bathwater again.

That frothing from Carlton supporters over the airwaves on SEN and the like will linger quite a while, I feel. There's probably enough froth and bile from them to fill up the MCG, so that will take some time to dissipate, before they finally recover themselves and start drinking their own bathwater again.

It's a good thing that Brisbane don't have any more home finals - I'm hearing the Carlton bile was so abundant and so toxic that it killed all the grass at the Gabba.

It's a good thing that Brisbane don't have any more home finals - I'm hearing the Carlton bile was so abundant and so toxic that it killed all the grass at the Gabba.
Let's hope it can recover before cricket season starts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast The New Carlton Thread: 5 wooden spoons this century (next worst is 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back