Media The new site looks like absolute garbage.

Remove this Banner Ad

The badges look like absolute shit and that makes me mad!
FatWelltodoJaguar-max-1mb.gif

I think there's a way to tag without getting the picture, I just don't know how to do it yet.

1546331196609.png

Your av just doesn't look the same :(
How do I make it readable?? Does it all look this ****ing stupid or just on phones??
How do I **** that tapatalk ad thing off from the screen?? So many things ****ed!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's better if you change it to the dark theme.
How do I do that? I can’t find ****ing anything and what’s with the
Ro
dn
ey
Da
ng
erf
iel
d. ?????

Come on guys, it's Day 1. Give it a few days. Chief has already said the old style was about to go obsolete and I'm sure he's working on all of this stuff now. If anything the badges are going to be better because they can be higher res, and once the username colour problem is fixed, dark mode is superb.

Come on guys, it's Day 1. Give it a few days. Chief has already said the old style was about to go obsolete and I'm sure he's working on all of this stuff now. If anything the badges are going to be better because they can be higher res, and once the username colour problem is fixed, dark mode is superb.

I do not care if it's day 1 or day 5... I stand by what I said before, BRAB is evil dammit!!! :mad:

I do not care if it's day 1 or day 5... I stand by what I said before, BRAB is evil dammit!!! :mad:

There's a way to not have the pictures in tags, I swear. I've definitely seen old tags without them.

Bolding in werewolf is going to be messed up with this dark theme.

Cadaver is evil

thanks Nunez
And some people weren’t happy about ClarkeM’s game running right up to Christmas... Turns out it could be the end of a werewolf era!

This should be bookmarked .....I'm going to agree with the walking shadow here :thumbsu:

Let’s all remember the better times.

Such as when the Demons beat the absolute shit out of the Furies in the Grand Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The new site looks like absolute garbage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back