Media The new site looks like absolute garbage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Come on guys, it's Day 1. Give it a few days. Chief has already said the old style was about to go obsolete and I'm sure he's working on all of this stuff now. If anything the badges are going to be better because they can be higher res, and once the username colour problem is fixed, dark mode is superb.
chief never knows hat and he certainly doesn't know brain and has had to back track on things many times.. dude just is hyerachy and choosing not to accept
defeat..

chief never knows hat and he certainly doesn't know brain and has had to back track on things many times.. dude just is hyerachy and choosing not to accept
defeat..

BRAB new recruit for ya.

Its crap the way it is right now......and where is our team we follow on our username?

...also on the log in part, I had to show I wasn't a robot, hope that gets fixed too, will really pee me off if I have to do that every time I log in, which can be multiple times over the day. I don't leave it logged in when I'm finished.

Supposedly the update is finished.....looks far from it as far as I can see, just a bloody hodge podge mess.

It's macmum guys!

You've stumbled upon the SFA. Join myself and Jivlain at the gumbies. It's fake football. It's good fun.

No it is like paper and linking it to a bad letter.

looks old and out of date. where is it going and it seems not far. colours, not good, crap .. not crap just shit. ..

can I swear some more.. ?

Join the gumbies and you can swear as much as you want!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look how many issues have been fixed in like 12 hours.

Look how many issues have been fixed in like 12 hours.
Are we talking Big Footy upgrade or the Gumbies recruitment drive?

Are we talking Big Footy upgrade or the Gumbies recruitment drive?

Issues plural. Chief should really be an honorary Gumby. Or, an actual one now that I think of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The new site looks like absolute garbage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back