Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

The most logical explanation to me is that whilst they didn't actually do it, the secret service and intelligence agencies let it happen.

Trumps campaign had been receiving increased threats and requested additional protection which was denied.

Wonder how RFK Jr must be feeling.

The sad thing about this.....there will be some that wished that what happened earlier was a fatality for Trump. If you're in this thread and thinking that way....you should look at yourself in the mirror.

Now the Biden family has to worry about the possibility of a retaliation attack. ie - Some redneck with his own rifle turning up to rally/public event.

No one wins in this.

The sad thing about this.....there will be some that wished that what happened earlier was a fatality for Trump. If you're in this thread and thinking that way....you should look at yourself in the mirror.

Now the Biden family has to worry about the possibility of a retaliation attack. ie - Some redneck with his own rifle turning up to rally/public event.

No one wins in this.

Trump is an epic campaigner and piece of shit but yeah, no-one should be happy about today.

Social media are already beating the main stream to the punch on the whole left vs right narrative (plenty of posts on this site where people are framing it that way).

Going to be more of the same (and worse).

No one wins in this.
If I'd bet money on someone taking a shot at trump then i would have.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/he...oks-suspected-trump-rally-shooter-2024-07-14/

State voter records show that Crooks was a registered Republican. The upcoming Nov. 5 election would have been the first time Crooks had been old enough to vote in a presidential race.

Crooks lived about an hour away from where the shooting took place in Butler. The Federal Aviation Administration said on Sunday that it closed the airspace over Bethel Park for "special security reasons."

When Crooks was 17 he made a $15 donation to ActBlue, a political action committee that raises money for left-leaning and Democratic politicians, according to a 2021 Federal Election Commission filing. The donation was earmarked for the Progressive Turnout Project, a national group that rallies Democrats to vote.

Super weird situation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoy the occasional punt but wagering on a politician to get shot at is a bit vulgar for me.
Unfortunately I didn't even think of it beforehand.

I also think you've got the wrong take on ol'mate calling him a politician.

He's a rich, fat kiddie ****er.

So yes because he survived ... no one wins in this.

Unfortunately I didn't even think of it beforehand.

I also think you've got the wrong take on ol'mate calling him a politician.

He's a rich, fat kiddie ****er.

So yes because he survived ... no one wins in this.
^This is the demographic I was talking about in a earlier post^

Trump's many things but saying a former president and one that's running again isn't a politician is foolish.

I enjoy the occasional punt but wagering on a politician to get shot at is a bit vulgar for me.
When he first started campaigning, prior to his first term, I mentioned to my cousin that I guarantee someone will take a shot at him before all is said and done.

The scary thing is, there's lunatics out there who think what the shooter attempted today, is justifiable.

^This is the demographic I was talking about in a earlier post^

Trump's many things but saying a former president and one that's running again isn't a politician is foolish.
He might be a politician but he was a dodgy kiddie ****er first.

I don't think there's alot of difference between Trump and Biden. There is probably alot for Americans because Trump might appoint SCJs who take away women's right to work and repeal the civil rights act but American corporations will still sell our resources out from under us for a pittance whichever of the morons gets elected. And his response to covid shows he's essentially incompetent. But the other bloke doesn't appear to know who the **** he is talking to any more.

It doesn't matter anyway.

Obama got elected - everyone got screwed.
Then Trump got elected and everyone got screwed. What a surprise.
Then Biden got elected and everyone is still getting screwed.

This election won't change anything on that front.

Given this guy's politics, seem a bet each way. I wonder if this could be another John Hinkley scenario, did it to impress a girl.
Or he was depressed and chose suicide by secret service, making his name on the way out.

I'm just respecting Donald's pronouns;

1720957736913.png

If the result of this election is that ageism is once again legitimised, maybe not all is lost.

How demented would you have to be to chant "fight fight fight" at your crowd after getting shot.

Likewise, I've sensed more cognisance throwing cues at Chat GPT than I did from Biden's presser in the aftermath.

Maybe euthanising the two of them is a bit OTT, but it would be good if neither could run for president on the basis that they're lacking some important faculties required to make good decisions. Ageism FTW.

Western democracies need to set 75 as the cut off point for seeking election. If you can't drive a car legally in Australia without annual doctor's tests, you shouldn't be anywhere near running governments.

Last edited:
Disagree. It is accepted that we cop certain treatment because of the assumption we possess the average traits of some category we fit into. We're meant to think thats because the numbers involved mean treating us as individuals would break the system. (cough cough bullshit)

There are soo few people running for u.s.a president, aussie pm etc that there's no acceptable excuse to treat them according to the assumption that they possess some per-conceived trait often seen in the people included in some made up category that they also fit in and not for their individual reality. Test for cognition if you want, don't assume. IMO

If the result of this election is that ageism is once again legitimised, maybe not all is lost.

How demented would you have to be to chant "fight fight fight" at your crowd after getting shot.

Likewise, I've sensed more cognisance throwing cues at Chat GPT than I did from Biden's presser in the aftermath.

Maybe euthanising the two of them is a bit OTT, but it would be good if neither could run for president on the basis that they're lacking some important faculties required to make good decisions. Ageism FTW.

Western democracies need to set 75 as the cut off point for seeking election. If you can't drive a car legally in Australia without annual doctor's tests, you shouldn't be anywhere near running governments.

I find it really hard to judge someone by how they react right after they got shot. I don’t know if I’d carry on like a lunatic or crumble.
(Apologies for self insertion) The closest thing I can relate to that is after I was stabbed in the face and all I kept saying to everyone was “keep your mouths shut” because in my head at the time all I wanted was revenge and didn’t want the cops involved.

The next morning I had 27
stitches on my face and a completely different mindset.

My point is that you can’t criticise how he behaved just after he was shot.

No doubt the man is an absolute moose knuckle, but I can’t imagine the adrenaline rush he felt after getting shot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back