Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

This stuff so bells the cat.

The US would never tolerate Mexico having a hostile government, and has been torturing Cuba for decades for daring to overthrow a vile mafioso dictatorship.

Early days but if these type of numbers hold, it's possible the election might not end up being particularly close.

1723639896144.png

Early days but if these type of numbers hold, it's possible the election might not end up being particularly close.

View attachment 2079593

Yeah I think it'll be pretty easy for Harris/Walz.

I reserve the right to change my opinion if there's major developments though ... new 9/11, proper economic crash etc.

But even then I doubt Trump can take advantage of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This mindset absolutely vindicates Putin's view that post Maidan Ukraine was designed as a FOB for US attacks on Russia using Ukranian troops as a proxy.

Except none of that ever happens if Putin doesn't attack Ukraine...

So no... not really a lot of logic in that line of thinking.

Except none of that ever happens if Putin doesn't attack Ukraine...

We don't know that and given the open US interference in Ukraine's democracy during Maidan the facts demonstrate the US was very keen to have an aggressively pro-US and anti-Russian admin on their borders.

So no... not really a lot of logic in that line of thinking.

Its entirely logical, in fact, the only way to escape the logic is to pretend the Ukraine situation started in February 2022.

We don't know that and given the open US interference in Ukraine's democracy during Maidan the facts demonstrate the US was very keen to have an aggressively pro-US and anti-Russian admin on their borders.

Its entirely logical, in fact, the only way to escape the logic is to pretend the Ukraine situation started in February 2022.

You genuinely think that if Russia never attacks Ukraine, that Ukraine would have ended up invading Russia utilising American military equipment (that didn't exist in Ukraine until Russia's attack)?

Cmon man...

Don't treat us all like idiots.

You genuinely think that if Russia never attacks Ukraine, that Ukraine would have ended up invading Russia utilising American military equipment (that didn't exist in Ukraine until Russia's attack)?

Cmon man...

Don't treat us all like idiots.

I'm not doing this again.

We have very different takes on the war.

You believe it started in February 2022 when Russia launched an unprovoked invasion of Ukraine for ... reasons like Putin is bad dude who wants to reconstitute the Soviet Union? Everything that's happened since is Russia's fault.

My view is that its a long running conflict, that goes in fits and starts, with this current round of fighting having begun after the Maidan coup in 2014. I also hold the view that the US has long been keen to use Ukraine as a proxy battleground to create trouble for Russia, much as the CIA did in the 1950s.

I think the US has been heavily arming Ukraine for years now precisely because they want to see those weapons used on Russian soil.

Nobody wants to see us squabble back and forth about this for pages. They can make up their own minds.

I will re-state that Zelesnky was elected as the peace candidate who wanted to end fighting with Russia, which does call into the question the position that the war started in February 2022.

Kind of a big deal IF true.

Very skeptical, BUT does fit in with the rapidly deteriorating relationship between the White House and the Knesset for people paying attention.

It's very easy to just say "America arms and supports the genocide!" but anyone actually watching what's happening can see that under Biden, the White House is massively distancing itself from Bibi and the far-right nationalists in Israel.

Which is massive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back