Resource The NMFC History thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon l would have been at this game Rhett along with a couple of others from here.
Yes I was. Remember it distinctly as I was 9, North had won the first 3 matches so my dad took me along for the 'match of the day.' Never in it and Geelong ended up Premiers. The footage is great though, some fantastic players on both sides. And the old dog track around the ground!

Yes I was. Remember it distinctly as I was 9, North had won the first 3 matches so my dad took me along for the 'match of the day.' Never in it and Geelong ended up Premiers. The footage is great though, some fantastic players on both sides. And the old dog track around the ground!
I was there too. Sitting on the dog track. we had some champion players, but not a champion team.

rbartlett is there any 1977 vision floating around? Apart from the two GF’s I never see much.

There's some scappy 1977 v Hawks prelim on the you-tube. My favourite all time finals win.
Funnily enough there is alot of b & w early 70's stuff ( Carl, Coll, Rich, St.Kilda, ) but that '74 prelim with us is the first l've seen in 50 years !
My unicorn is the '75 qual.final v Carlton.

There's some scappy 1977 v Hawks prelim on the you-tube. My favourite all time finals win.
Funnily enough there is alot of b & w early 70's stuff ( Carl, Coll, Rich, St.Kilda, ) but that '74 prelim with us is the first l've seen in 50 years !
My unicorn is the '75 qual.final v Carlton.

There’s bits and pieces around but nothing significant. I’d love to see rd1 v Hawthorn.

Someone out there has put highlights from The Winners ‘77 and ‘78 together which is good. It’s quite the little rabbit hole when you start searching old North games. Some good stuff from ‘79 about too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource The NMFC History thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back