The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That tall campaigner threw 500 jabs
Scored off waving his hand around in Tim's direction, making impacts that wouldn't have caused a fly to move.
The 5 or 6 rounds I watched, I couldn't believe they were scoring them to Fundora. He was getting his head knocked around when Tszyu connected, but they kept calling his grazes "counter shots".
Reckon Fundora was massively over-scored for controlling the center of the ring, which is stupidly easy with a height advantage like that.

Scored off waving his hand around in Tim's direction, making impacts that wouldn't have caused a fly to move.
The 5 or 6 rounds I watched, I couldn't believe they were scoring them to Fundora. He was getting his head knocked around when Tszyu connected, but they kept calling his grazes "counter shots".
Reckon Fundora was massively over-scored for controlling the center of the ring, which is stupidly easy with a height advantage like that.
Tszyu is a miles better boxer. I agree, with so much on the line, simply dont know how a decision was made

Now this was a brilliant take on getting the crowd involved prior to game….

Even more impressive inside the stadium. The joint was pumping and it would’ve taken enormous courage and talent to wander out into the middle alone and play that so well.

Even more impressive inside the stadium. The joint was pumping and it would’ve taken enormous courage and talent to wander out into the middle alone and play that so well.
Plus she looked like she was really into it and enjoying it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About to watch the Timberwolves in the playoffs before the North game... a nice reminder that my s**thouse sports teams can, in fact, become pretty damn good.

Sweden has become the first country to refuse to use Video Assistant Referees following a fan revolt against its introduction, as well as more than half of the top 32 teams opposing the technology
❌
📺

Well that was a rather drawn out process…anyone want to take up the position……poor bugger….not much he could do….it’s on the players as far as lm concerned..

Hate reading about the license being taken from the Arizona Coyotes.

So glad that Aussie sports aren't as flippant with shifting around licenses, would be heartbreaking as a fan.

Hate reading about the license being taken from the Arizona Coyotes.

So glad that Aussie sports aren't as flippant with shifting around licenses, would be heartbreaking as a fan.
Owning teams is the absolute worst for the fans.

Just treated like a business.

Look at the Oakland A’s…

Well in the other league news today looks like there’s been a backflip on a contract …
And a huge breaking story that’s going to shine the spotlight on NRLS stance of violence against women….

Remove this Banner Ad

The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back