The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I get that, not sure any other team doesn't get smashed. The work rate was there, Penrith were just better.
Penrith beat the **** out of them for alot of the game. Its really to Storm's credit that they held on and fought it out. I think even with that try allowed Penrith would have won.

I remember watching them with a good mate up North when they won the first of these flags. He called it then that they would win a whole bunch of GFs in a row. (And he's a Parra supporter. Was gutted the next year.) They are an incredible side. 50/50 chance to win five in a row i reckon.

Penrith beat the **** out of them for alot of the game. Its really to Storm's credit that they held on and fought it out. I think even with that try allowed Penrith would have won.

I remember watching them with a good mate up North when they won the first of these flags. He called it then that they would win a whole bunch of GFs in a row. (And he's a Parra supporter. Was gutted the next year.) They are an incredible side. 50/50 chance to win five in a row i reckon.
I think that’s it for them…..they loose quiet a few and the ones coming through won’t bu up to the same class as what walk out …

Remove this Banner Ad

The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back