The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Last post on this absolute mess of a wash up..
Think l just blew the whole theory of arm under the ball out the window…. I get we lost but I’ll be buggered lm going to be gaslighted by so called media experts..
Click on each that l post at the end and make up your thoughts..

But first…this is multi million dollar paid warren…
The yellow he has draw he argues is the arm of jack connecting to his hand you can see in the pic he has drawn for us…Now think about that… this is the main argument from a well paid rational thinking ( well lm making an assumption) broadcaster….put fwd by Nuffy experts claiming it’s a try( or the footage frames after this action🤦‍♂️)

I’m no bio mechanic or giantroo on the technology side but l somehow think that that would require surgery for that to happen..
You make up your mind …as this is what they have planted their hill on
( oh and he was quick to shut down mannny post…but strangely the ones of the ball l presented more than once ….crickets…)

Hope your having an awesome day 🍺

I know l sad last….but this is gold

Play match the skin tones and colours…..
Think this is the massive own goal to the it’s his arm……that and it’s anatomically impossible for jacks blue hand at that angle to be connecetd at 90 deg to the bottom half they call an arm
😂😂😂😂

Play connect the colours and see what you think

Tooo funny…shoot own foot …😂

Last edited:

Apologies l couldn’t find the spot to put this.. it’s not sport related …but l
And it’s typying …to get it off my chest…
Been spending the last few days with this little guy that l co owned with my sister..
We had him since a kitten as a rescue…that vets then thought his heart problem would mean not long to live…well he proved them wrong…and he broke the mould as being the first indoor cat we ever had …Puppet or Pupman as l sometimes referred to him…his name..due to the white fur under his chin and his white socks feet…topped off with his tux….when his mouth moved…it reminded us of a puppet…hence his name.
Quiet simply he’s been awesome…a constant furry friend..who kept me company many nights and days ..went on road trips…gave thanks at the foot of the wood heater…zoomed around the house….hung upside down on stairs.
Surfing on the back of my shoulders while l walked around the house then groomed my hair ..he learnt this by fitting into my north footy hoody as a kitten…( yes lm claiming him as a north pet….even though my sister is Geelong haha…) bashing the Venetian blinds when your in bed…watched grand finals (storm) or simply just stretching and chilling with ya…and that purr…whilst working…
Point is l ❤️ The furry bugger. 🥲😔
For the last 102 days vets thought it was diabetes..so we began injections. The vets were doubtfully of what might happen …but we gave it a shot…it meant learning to give the injection each day…
When we noticed after a while that he lost the function of his back feet…and has been getting around on what would be his knees. We knew time was short…
He is still keen to be around people..but we have noticed that he doesn’t want to be out of my sisters sight…she has done everything for him…but just moving around the house is more of an effort…including eating, drinking ect.
He has kept my sister company at her home for the last 7 years with me visiting.
But she has made the hard call that it’s time to say hoo roo..
As she said..l could keep him to Christmas…but l can’t keep doing this….and what makes it even harder is that it’s his body that’s gone…and him being alert…. Not dying of cancer ect makes her second guess if this is the right call.
So this Tuesday is the day…. It’s like one big steamroller that’s coming …and l wish l could bloody hit pause…and hug him forever..
I’m greatfull for actually having long service…that l put in for last year ….coincidence….but gutted lm back at work tomorrow…
I will visit him one last time after work tomorrow …and believe me it’s been bloody hard to sleep knowing this is coming…. And will be hard leaving tomorrow night…Tomorrow night and Tuesday will be …l don’t know…but it will be one foot forward ..with shouting …punching bag and tears..
It’s been a privilege to know him…and ❤️ him.. and be a part of his life…l get it now what pet owners say.
I have my own bundle of fur…who l love….but this guy…he was…the original…
2024 pet wise has sucked…a family dog and now this…both came in around the same time..both going…close to each other…😔😔
Apologies for the story….just wanted to type…
I’ll eventually do my other on anxiety board one day…..but for now Thanks for reading…l might just lurk for a few days on here…..maybe resurface at weeks end… dunno 💔
To the cat that lived…🍺🍺🌈✨❤️
Love ❤️ you Puppet “Pupman” it’s been a privilege for us to have been on this journey with you when you selected us on that day…….😔❤️❤️

Last edited:
Been spending the last few days with this little guy that l co owned with my sister..
We had him since a kitten as a rescue…that vets then thought his heart problem would mean not long to live…well he proved them wrong…and he broke the mould as being the first indoor cat we ever had …Puppet or Pupman as l sometimes referred to him…his name..due to the white fur under his chin and his white socks feet…topped off with his tux….when his mouth moved…it reminded us of a puppet…hence his name.
Quiet simply he’s been awesome…a constant furry friend..who kept me company many nights and days ..went on road trips…gave thanks at the foot of the wood heater…zoomed around the house….hung upside down on stairs.
Surfing on the back of my shoulders while l walked around the hose then groomed my hair ..he learnt this by fitting into my north footy hoody as a kitten…( yes lm claiming him as a north pet….even tough my sister is Geelong haha…) bashing the Venetian blinds when your in bed…watched grand finals (storm) or simply just stretching and chilling with ya…and that purr…whilst working…
For the last 102 days vets thought it was diabetes..so we began injections. The vets were doubtfully of what might happen …but we gave it a shot…it meant learning to give the injection each day…
When we noticed after a while that he lost the function of his back feet…and has been getting around on what would be his knees. We knew time was short…
He is still keen to be around people..but we have noticed that he doesn’t want to be out of my sisters sight…she has done everything for him…but just moving around the house is more of an effort…including eating, drinking ect.
He has kept my sister company at her home for the last 7 years with me visiting.
As she said..l could keep him to Christmas…but l can’t keep doing this….and what makes it even harder is that it’s his body that’s gone…and him being alert…. Not dying of cancer ect makes her second guess if this is the right call.
So this Tuesday is the day…. It’s like one big steamroller that’s coming …and l wish l could bloody hit pause…and hug him forever..
I’m greatfull for actually having long service…that l put in for last year ….coincidence….but gutted lm back at work tomorrow…
I will visit him one last time after work tomorrow …and believe me it’s been bloody hard to sleep knowing this is coming…. And will be hard leaving tomorrow night…Tomorrow night and Tuesday will be …l don’t know…but it will be one foot forward ..with shouting …punching bag and tears..
It’s been a privilege to know him…and ❤️ him.. and be a part of his life…l get it now what pet owners say.
2024 pet wise has sucked…a family dog and now this…both came in around the same time..both going…close to each other…😔😔
I’ll eventually do my other on anxiety board one day…..but for now Thanks for reading…l might just lurk for a few days on here…..maybe resurface at weeks end… dunno 💔
Love ❤️ you Puppet “Pupman” it’s been a privilege for us to have been on this journey with you when you selected us on that day…….😔❤️❤️

Sorry to hear :(

Surfing on the back of my shoulders while l walked around the hose then groomed my hair ..he learnt this by fitting into my north footy hoody as a kitten…( yes lm claiming him as a north pet….even tough my sister is Geelong haha…) bashing the Venetian blinds when your in bed…watched grand finals (storm) or simply just stretching and chilling with ya…and that purr…whilst working…

Thinking of you mate. You described the dread really well and I'm sure many on here (including me) can relate to losing a furry best friend.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Non-Footy Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back