Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well the facial hair dates it as a while ago, and it's a recording of someone browsing a different phone's photo album swiping through pictures taken of another phone, with the usual snapchat styled text on it.

Of note no pictures I could see of him and drugs in the same photo. Could genuinely be faked for ??? reasons 🤷‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Animated GIF

Haven't seen it but I bet it's a storm in a teacup

Don't know anything beyond what's on here but I'll take a wild guess:

i) It's a non-story and typical media beatup. A la Quaynor and that other kid commenting on pics last year

Or

ii) If there's something tangibly dodgy, Collingwood will have it smothered faster than a spotfire outside a CFA station

Rayner started this game so well, and a great goal there

I know a lot of people have lost faith, but I haven't. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he was a 4-5 year stretch in his later 20s/early 30s where he's a top 10 player in the league

I know a lot of people have lost faith, but I haven't. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he was a 4-5 year stretch in his later 20s/early 30s where he's a top 10 player in the league
Really flashy start, a hanger then a big powerful burst goal, looks great so far.

He was always going to arrive sooner or later with his talent. Still dont reckon he will develop a tank to be a gun midfielder but looking like a quality med fwd , iam thinking alan jakovich kinda player.

Some "unusual" umpiring in the last 5 or 10 minutes. Special "consideration" favouring the bears.
The greater disgrace is the AFL making Collingwood fly all the way to Brisbane…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back