Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just hate the fact that it gets glossed over.

Yet if we ever get up there again, the “concessions “ we got that basically paid for Logue, Tucker, Stephens and Fisher will be point to.
I’ve posted this elsewhere, but they’ve been in that state for forty years.

Pretty close to two generations.

Its preposterous that an academy is needed

I’ve posted this elsewhere, but they’ve been in that state for forty years.

Pretty close to two generations.

Its preposterous that an academy is needed

100% this. Record membership/crowds/tv ratings, finals virtually every ****ing year, regular GF appearances the past 30 years, marquee signings for virtually nothing YET we still get fed this absolute ‘developing market’ ‘cost of living in Sydney’ dog vomit from the AFL and its media whores. Get ****ed Sydney.

Collingwood got by on an almost unprecedented level of close wins last year.

That’s not a sustainable model.
First time I’ve seen Sideburns and Pendles look ‘slow’.

Is it the cliff for them or are they still on the piss?..

First time I’ve seen Sideburns and Pendles look ‘slow’.

Is it the cliff for them or are they still on the piss?..

Hope so. Pendles has never been quick but a couple of times he looked like he was running in quicksand. He had a couple of uncharacteristic turnovers too. Get to 400 and retire, son.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I obviously didn’t watch the whole game. About a quarter and a bit.. but this cat isn’t *in serious?
Wtf? What was that? Never in my life have I seen anything like that. He’s almost spooning the tackler

Love child.

Won’t be called out for the soft**** that he is.

I obviously didn’t watch the whole game. About a quarter and a bit.. but this cat isn’t *in serious?
Wtf? What was that? Never in my life have I seen anything like that. He’s almost spooning the tackler

The AFL have already made this bloke the 'face' of the league.

Expect him to get the absolute armchair ride that Danger, Fyfe, Duckwood. etc got their whole careers.

Everyone gave dean a bath. Must have been outmarked 6 times one on one.
Yes, remember at the rookie draft when a lot of people wanted Charlie because he was a key back and when we didn't pick him, some people lost their sh*t, he's still so young though, improvement and confidence are the keys.

Essendon v Hawthorn before us should be worth a glance today, might actually watch it for a while. Must have been a long and arduous offseason because usually I wouldn't touch other games with my 10 foot pole.

What is x number of wins required for Bard to avoid the knives coming out? They made finals as recently as 2021 and honeymoon year is over for him. They'll want results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back