Other The Off-Topic Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't strike me as being MAGA enough
I most definitely am not—would be very much an uphill climb

I don’t like the idea of an important job being handed to someone with no opposition though

Thus my dilemma

It's horrible the jealously for Clark especially from fellow WNBA players and former WNBA players being the worst. The WNBA finally has momentum with new fans tuning in and new tv deal on the horizon mainly cos the interest Clark has created in the league. Maybe they should be grateful the WNBA is finally moving in the right direction only took 20 years and that can only led to better conditions and salaries for all their players.

Be a shame if she got fed up by all the cheap shots and said **** it and took up the big offers from Europe and big 3 league (big 3 offered 5 mil a year).
Clark's WNBA contact is worth 80k a year does she really need the WNBA ? It's clear the WNBA needs Clark more than she does it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The NBA had some sick starting lineup intro music back in the day, the Bulls one obviously being the most iconic, I might be biased but ****, the Seattle one was sick, using Deep Purple's Knocking at Your Back Door and Pink Floyd's Run Like Hell
The Simpsons Kiss GIF by FOX International Channels

Last edited:

And because players are jealous (3 teams have 75% of players picked) and Team USA are stupid Clark has been omitted from TEAM USA to play at Olympics. Talk about halting momentum for women's basketball.

Could make a case for her not to make the team as pure player. Saying that she is 13th in pts per game, 4th in assist and 2nd in made threes.

But for a pure business point of view what is Team USA doing ? Clark games are most attended and watched by far in the WNBA. Build on that don't just bring it to a grinding halt by not including your most popular player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back