The Official 1st Round Playoffs: Los Angeles Lakers vs Nuggets

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 26, 2009
Gold Coast Suns
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Whomever is reigning NBA champion
Your first post MUST contain a series prediction.

OK I think this is a really hard series to predict. Both teams are jekyl and hyde.

You would think Bynum holds the key. Denvers bench shits all overs lakers but lakers have 3 guys better than the 1st best guy in Denver.

Lakers 4-3

Re: The Official 1st Round Playoffs: Lakers vs Nuggets

Great series brewing here...

Would love the Nuggs to get through but I'll go Lakers 4-2

Denver in 6.

MWP has killed Gallo this year on the defensive end when we have played the Lakers and he is out.

Afflalo will yet again beat Kobe. This year against Afflalo Kobe is shooting 19/69. He is going to take shots away from Bynum/Gasol who have caused us trouble.

Our bigs have recently started to play well (mostly McGee) so that will be a big bonus, also Gasol is going to want to quit basketball after having Faried hustling all over the place for the whole game.

Ty Lawson will be agressive and tear Sessions a new one while the Lakers have no depth at any position.

Not to mention the coaching situation in LA there is something going on with Bynum and Brown and will work in our advantage.

World Peace is a big loss for the Lakers because of the depth of Denver, such a good defensive player.

If we can hold Bynum I think we are a decent chance.

Probably bias but I reckon it'll go to 7 games and I'll go with us winning 4-3 :D

Denver in 7.
Afflalo to stomp all over Bryant defensivly and Bynum to do something realllllllllly immature somewhere in the series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You've gotta fight!!

For you're right!!

To get crushed by OKKKCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!!

Too much Kobe. When you have an average team, which Denver are, and you have a guy like Kobe on the other team. Well Kobe wont let them lose a first round series. The Lakers wont get much further than that though.

Lakers in 6.

The bandwagon Lakers fans never appear until at least the 2nd round and BigFooty's Denver fans are all outside Stern's house complaining about the refs.

what a win by my lakers!!! Will Bynum was great with a triple double and Coby Bryan is like the bestest player ever!!!

i love the lakers!!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official 1st Round Playoffs: Los Angeles Lakers vs Nuggets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back