The Official 2006 Port Adelaide Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 2006 Power Player Buddy Draft

snap-shot said:
*sigh*... it will be next session when I get my go :(
That'd be a bummer.

Blackdiamond, for next years buddy draft can I suggest that everyone has the option of PM'ing you a list of players they'd draft.
eg. 1 Tredrea
2 Wanganeen
3 ....
and so on.
That way you'd cut out a lot of the waiting when people already know who they'd pick, out of the remaining players.

Another idea would be putting anyone that went past deadline to make their pick automatically down to the bottom of next year's list.

Both very good ideas although it is unlikely I will be unable to run the competition next season as I will be in the USA until about mid January, then again I did start it late this time round.

Porthos I can see you taking someone like Toots hostage just so you can move up the draft order. :D

What about a strict 48 hour period for taking your pick when your turn comes. The person who is waiting for their turn shouldn't have to recieve a nod from whoever is running the draft. Those who fail to pick when their turn comes up get to jump in at any time just like now. Surely should be OK if the rules are spelt out clearly at the start?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just to let you all know, I have sent a PM to the remaining posters who have not yet drafted a player.

I have asked them to list the players in order of preference, those who send them back first get a better selection. This should hopefully speed things up.

If there is anybody that would like to be in the draft but doesn't have their name down please send me a PM as we may still have a few spaces.

Portentous as you may have already found, I have sent you a PM about this as well, you are more than welcome to play if you have changed your mind.

Players yet to be drafted:-

Hugh Minson
Greg Bentley
Jonathan Giles
Tom Rischbieth

Last updated
Thursday 21/3/06 @ 12:00

Nearly finito bd! :thumbsu:

By the way bd are you related to beedee? :)

blackdiamond said:
Snap-shot has selected Tom Logan.

I wonder is if Tom Logan still has his Crows quilt/bed set he had before coming to Port Adelaide.:D How could he sleep at night? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official 2006 Port Adelaide Buddy Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back