List Mgmt. The Official 2017 "Worth a Look" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the situation with Rockliff? Does he want out of Brisbane? Or Brisbane want him out? Could be another handy free agency pickup.

And I like what I have seen of Matt Hanson for the Bees. Would be good midfield depth at the minimum.

I would be happy with:
Kelly - pick 4, 2018 1st, and Giants 2018 2nd rounder
Rockliff - free agent 4-year front loaded deal
Hanson - late pick or rookie draft
a couple of kids or mature agers with our 2nd and 3rd round picks

What exactly is the appeal of Rockliff for us?

Our midfield is a weakness and he is pretty good in there. It is also argued that he'd release Ziebell to play forward more frequently. And he is a FA.

I'm not overly convinced on him personally (although think reports of off-field concerns are overblown). I would rather see a more dynamic mix at centre bounces (LMac, Clarke, Mountford etc.).

He had a mini hot streak with the aints in 2014 then ended up with some bad injuries, never returned and was delisted.

The kid is from Tassie too.

Interesting kid, goes alright.... but as pointed out earlier, just can't (at this stage) step up to the consistency needed or expected.

Wouldn't mind us having a look at (rookie list or even better, recruit for VFL) Thor Boscott from Lauderdale here in Tassie, solid and goes hard at it! He'll never die wondering!

http://www.themercury.com.au/sport/...n/news-story/1990d695613065e1374742306504308e

What exactly is the appeal of Rockliff for us?
I shared this same sentiment up until recently.
I see the value of Rockliff only if we secure Kelly. He's a good accumulator and steady under pressure with elite skills. I know he's not the fastest but he doesn't need to be. Rockliff will anchor our midfield with Kelly in the side.
The upside to this is that it allows Ziebell to mostly play forward.

I rate Rockliff higher than Motlop.
Though it wouldn't surprise me either to see him at the club next year.......

If that is the case I do hope we read him the riot act on expectations and offer him no more than 400k for 2 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be all for Hanson and Brewley (cannon for a leg and would be good off the half back line). Hanson's time has come. Bring him in and send ziebell forward.

If we could get dear and balic for cheap I'd like North to get those two.

Interesting kid, goes alright.... but as pointed out earlier, just can't (at this stage) step up to the consistency needed or expected.

Wouldn't mind us having a look at (rookie list or even better, recruit for VFL) Thor Boscott from Lauderdale here in Tassie, solid and goes hard at it! He'll never die wondering!

http://www.themercury.com.au/sport/...n/news-story/1990d695613065e1374742306504308e

We need this boy. I don't care if he can play or not, with a name like that he deserves a spot on a list.

Make it happen Euge!!!.

Our midfield is a weakness and he is pretty good in there. It is also argued that he'd release Ziebell to play forward more frequently. And he is a FA.

I'm not overly convinced on him personally (although think reports of off-field concerns are overblown). I would rather see a more dynamic mix at centre bounces (LMac, Clarke, Mountford etc.).

Dumont should be the one that allows Jack to play forward... no point in getting others in when our own should be standing up. If Trent doesn't want to be the one to do that then trade him for some outside mids speed and bring in Rocky for free.

ozzyoslo will have a new fav to hang his horned hat on finally.
I have one in my life at present....a contractor working for us , unfortunately its a battle at present as he is letting us down.

For those who want to say his name properly -> the name Thor has a silent H....you say it like -> Tor

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. The Official 2017 "Worth a Look" Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back