Mega Thread The Official 2020 NBA COVID BUBBLE Playoffs Thread (Never go full Playoff P)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happily our bench and rookies have picked up the slack..

Also what kind of drivel was SVG going on about Ben Simmons. What a load of gibberish, defensive POTY.

Lol

He's close but there's probably about 10 or so just as good or ahead, been injured/out too long you'd assume to get the defensive POTY.

trade embiid and build around simmons

embiid's body aint gonna hold up to play the long game if im philly

trade him now

There has been rumours about the Dubs being interested in Simmons for months.

Probably got the assets to make it happen.. But I wouldn't do it if I was Philly unless they want to blow it up and start again.

There has been rumours about the Dubs being interested in Simmons for months.

Probably got the assets to make it happen.. But I wouldn't do it if I was Philly unless they want to blow it up and start again.

Either/or

One of them should go, not sure which one but they fail to work well together.

would guess the iq of a GM who looks at the sixers and thinks, 'need to break up jo and ben', is less than 30.

would guess the iq of a bigfooty dot com poster making the same deceleration when one of the two isn't even playing, would be less than 20.

would guess the iq of a GM who looks at the sixers and thinks, 'need to break up jo and ben', is less than 30.

would guess the iq of a bigfooty dot com poster making the same deceleration when one of the two isn't even playing, would be less than 20.
i have never said they dont work

but those harris and horford deals are gonna force there hand IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i have never said they dont work

but those harris and horford deals are gonna force there hand IMO

you can't compound those mistakes with another.

trading one of them still leaves you with black holes in horford and harris.

simmons + embiid for the next 5+ years will be fine. but they need a FO that will get creative and remodel the franchise. not by trading your two young superstars.

doesn't mean they will be contenders overnight either, but they'll need more patience than they've showed in the last two years.

Ring Dat Bell

source.gif

you can't compound those mistakes with another.

trading one of them still leaves you with black holes in horford and harris.

simmons + embiid for the next 5+ years will be fine. but they need a FO that will get creative and remodel the franchise. not by trading your two young superstars.

doesn't mean they will be contenders overnight either, but they'll need more patience than they've showed in the last two years.
Simmons to cavs for Garland and a 2nd Rounder 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back