Live Event The Official 2023 NBA Playoffs Thread presented by Google Pixel (including the Play-Ins)

Who will win the 2022-23 NBA Championship?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone can be overrated if the majority of people are silent when they have a good game and everyone talks them down when they have a shocker.
Well you kind of proving the issue there. He is very liable to put in a absolute shocker. His consistency isnt where it needs to be to be considered a 2nd star. He is a 3rd star

Deep down Miami know that and its why they been searching for that 2nd star for a long time now. Been hamstrung by Lowrys bad contract and knees mostly

Well you kind of proving the issue there. He is very liable to put in a absolute shocker. His consistency isnt where it needs to be to be considered a 2nd star. He is a 3rd star

Deep down Miami know that and its why they been searching for that 2nd star for a long time now. Been hamstrung by Lowrys bad contract and knees mostly
I still can't figure out who is rating his overall game, particularly his consistency. If no-one rates his overall game he can't be overrated.

I still can't figure out who is rating his overall game, particularly his consistency. If no-one rates his overall game he can't be overrated.
I think they mean Miamis game plan as a whole is overrating his game. He gets too many touches of the ball etc.

In saying that I think Miami know all of this so its not worth complaining about. Spo is working with what he has

It took Celtics wayyyy too long to make these changes. How he didnt do it HT in game 2 is beyond me. Everyone know they needed to shorten up.

White been good on offense and Williams defense and strong body made a big difference to Butlers game

I think this one going to Game 7 for sure

Just like last year going 7 against Bucks and Heat.
Only hope if we were to make it, we are very deep and can utilise more of our bench then Denver but they have this in the bag no matter who they get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they mean Miamis game plan as a whole is overrating his game. He gets too many touches of the ball etc.

In saying that I think Miami know all of this so its not worth complaining about. Spo is working with what he has
Imagine spo with our team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Live Event The Official 2023 NBA Playoffs Thread presented by Google Pixel (including the Play-Ins)

Back